Sabres vs Bruins

Dante

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say that the Sabres got away with a 4-minute penalty at the end for the high-stick to Chara.  But hey, that's officiating for ya!

823498[/snapback]

Boston also got away with a bunch during the game, including an overtime take down of Briere.

The thing that annoys me about this team is that it seems like they play bad against crappy teams just because they know they can turn it on and win.

Pretty good annoyance if you ask me :D

Amazing game!  It was on NESN up here, the announcers can't believe it!!

823494[/snapback]

NESN announcers: It's a shame Buffalo is coming away with the win. The Bruins need the points! Buffalo doesn't :w00t:

:D:w00t:

my wife was muttering "i thought you said these guys were good" after they went down 4-1.

I replied, "this isn't the bills. you can't count these guys out." I should've made some sleazy bet with her that the Sabres would pull it off.

Regardless, thank you Sabres for further reinforcing my faith.

NESN announcers: It's a shame Buffalo is coming away with the win. The Bruins need the points! Buffalo doesn't  :w00t:

:D  :w00t:

823515[/snapback]

I heard that too, what a buch of homers. Sabres need to play alot better though. Very sloppy in the first two periods. But a W is a W.

We just came back from a 1-4 to TIE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO SABRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

823474[/snapback]

These guys defy everything negative about Buffalo. I stopped watching the game because I thought they played lazy and didn't care about this one. They are so friggin' cocky(good), they knew they could beat this team with a little effort in the 3rd period. Fortunately I saw the shootout.