Sabres vs Bruins

Dante

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that too, what a buch of homers.  Sabres need to play alot better though.  Very sloppy in the first two periods.  But a W is a W.

823539[/snapback]

I've heard worse homers, though.

Actually, I think the Bruins' announcers are the best thing about New England sports. Of course, I hold NE sports in generally low regard anyway... :D But really...during the game, they seem to me to talk hockey first, and Bruins hockey second. If they're not even-handed with their praise, they tend to be with their analysis.

Why are the Sabres trying to give me a heart attack?

Why?

823644[/snapback]

I was actually shaking after the tying goal. It was absolutely amazing watching the crowd go silent so quickly after our 3rd goal. As one person I was probably making more noise than the entire Bruins crowd (all 27 of them).

This team is amazing.  This team can comeback in any game it seems.  Too bad the Bills aren't learning anything from the Sabres success.

823573[/snapback]

What are the Bills to learn from a hockey team's success that they don't already know? That playing as a team = good? That having balanced talent all the way around is a good way to build a winner? That players buying into a system will help?

I'm certain they know all of these things. It's the execution they're having a problem with.