West Virginia at Louisville tonight

smokinandjokin

This should be a terrific game tonight.  I'm looking forward to seeing these teams go head to head.  Shame they both can't go undefeated and really mess up the BCS standings.

823110[/snapback]

Isn't it crazy that this is the #3 and #5 teams in the country playing tonight? Can you imagine if it was Florida-LSU or Michigan-Penn St. how crazy people would be for this game? The Big East still has that 'little brother' stigma.

I love that there are two undefeated Big East teams dueling for a place in the BCS title game, while the ACC is nowhere to be found on the national scene.

Regardless of who wins tonight, I'm calling that WVU gets a loss on Nov. 11 at home vs. Cincinnati.  I've seen em play a few times, and I feel like they've got enough fight in them to give one of the big boys a run.  We'll see...

823180[/snapback]

I've seen Cincy a few times on TV, they are definitely respectable. I don't think they'll beat WVU, but IBTG81 laughed at me when I told him I thought Rutgers would lose to UC. Time will tell....

I love that there are two undefeated Big East teams dueling for a place in the BCS title game, while the ACC is nowhere to be found on the national scene.

823154[/snapback]

!@#$ YEAH!

Anybody wanna say Big (L)east NOW?!?!? Huh? HUH?!!

Didn't think so.

:D:w00t:

May Miami and BC's administrators' armpits and pubic areas be infested by the fleas of a thousand camels!

and by most you mean one in particular :lol:

823580[/snapback]

I'd take Texas, Auburn, Florida, Tennessee, Notre Dame, Arkansas, Cal and USC (if they were playing well) over any of the BE teams.

:D

Texas couldn't beat the top 3 teams in the BE.

823589[/snapback]

You're actually claiming that Rutgers would beat Texas?

:w00t::w00t::D:D:lol:

I'd take Texas, Auburn, Florida, Tennessee, Notre Dame, Arkansas, Cal and USC (if they were playing well) over any of the BE teams.

You're actually claiming that Rutgers would beat Texas?

:D  :w00t:  :w00t:  :D  :D

823601[/snapback]

You're delusional if you think they can't get beat by the BE.

I'm glad your reading comprehension is still there. :lol:

RU would beat Texas.

Neither of these teams deserve to be ahead of most of the 1-loss teams out there.

823511[/snapback]

I think either one could put points up on most teams, Ohio State and Florida included. However, they wouldn't put 35 points on those teams, I'd say more around 24. But neither L'ville's nor WVU's defenses would be able to stop anybody in the top-10. A title game with L'ville in it would end with the Cards on the wrong side of a 45-24 score.

You're delusional if you think they can't get beat by the BE.

I'm glad your reading comprehension is still there.  :w00t:

RU would beat Texas.

823638[/snapback]

I'm delusional? :D

You're being a complete homer, claiming that a #15 team who hasn't played anyone would beat Texas, and you're calling me delusional?

Okay, BF....

I think either one could put points up on most teams, Ohio State and Florida included.  However, they wouldn't put 35 points on those teams, I'd say more around 24.  But neither L'ville's nor WVU's defenses would be able to stop anybody in the top-10.  A title game with L'ville in it would end with the Cards on the wrong side of a 45-24 score.

823665[/snapback]

Agreed, the defenses looked bad, it was my big reason for saying that. Either team would put up some points, but I don't think that they could keep up with any team in the top 10.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.