Anyone have a close girl ... friend that you like

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't there a pathetic thread a couple years back about someone who was all heartbroken because his female 'friend' wouldn't give him any play??

821660[/snapback]

I have no idea what you're talking about. :devil:

I remember a fellow named Thailog giving me a whole bunch of crap on the subject of women. I wonder what happened to him. :pirate:

Daq, it's an all too common problem. Does she know how you feel? Do you know how she feels?

We've all been there before, so some of us can give good, serious advice. Good luck bro.

Daq, it's an all too common problem. Does she know how you feel? Do you know how she feels?

We've all been there before, so some of us can give good, serious advice. Good luck bro.

821667[/snapback]

What would you know about women?

(I would add the smiley with the tongue sticking out but that makes the statement look alarmingly homosexual in nature).

I think he wants to have sex with his sister.

821648[/snapback]

:devil:

My fault. I should have put a P.S. in the original thread. So here it is:

P.S. This thread *currently* has nothing to do with me. Simply put, I just talked to a woman I use to like a while back and it got me thinking. So I decided to post a thread and see what other people's pasts have been like.

I should have known not to post this. :pirate:

(I would add the smiley with the tongue sticking out but that makes the statement look alarmingly homosexual).

821671[/snapback]

I know what not to do which is a lot, so I figure if he just does the opposite of what I say, he should be fine. :pirate:

(I would add the smiley with the tongue sticking out but that makes the statement look alarmingly homosexual in nature).

821671[/snapback]

If he could get a girl (with the measurements specified) to marry him while driving a car that not even my older sister wanted to buy, i think he knows what he's doing.

:devil:

My fault. I should have put a P.S. in the original thread. So here it is:

P.S.  This thread *currently* has nothing to do with me. Simply put, I just talked to a woman I use to like a while back and it got me thinking. So I decided to post a thread and see what other people's pasts have been like.

I should have known not to post this.  :pirate:

821672[/snapback]

Aight, i know what your talking about now. For some reason talking to these individuals makes you think back on old feelings. But then i always seem to realize that it's a lot easier to talk to them now than it was then. Just be careful not to fall into the same trap as last time.

If he could get a girl (with the measurements specified) to marry him while driving a car that not even my older sister wanted to buy, i think he knows what he's doing.

821676[/snapback]

Who's to say she's not blind or handicapped?