John Kerry Is Not An Idiot

He would have made a much better President than the fool who is in there now. That's not saying much, I know. Bush is so bad, that saying Jessica Simpson could do a better job wouldn't be that far off the mark. Hell, at least she wouldn't have the moron Congress behind her. Oh, bad choice of words, anyway, what Kerry, the combat veteran, said today:

"If anyone thinks that a veteran, someone like me, who's been fighting my entire career to provide for veterans, to fight for their benefits, to help honor what their service is, if anybody thinks that a veteran would somehow criticize more than 140,000 troops serving in Iraq and not the president and his people who put them there, they're crazy.

It's just wrong. This is a classic GOP textbook Republican campaign tactic.

I'm sick and tired of a bunch of despicable Republicans who will not debate real policy, who won't take responsibility for their own mistakes, standing up and trying to make other people the butt of those mistakes.

I'm sick and tired of a whole bunch of Republican attacks, most of which come from people who never wore the uniform and never had the courage to stand up and go to war themselves.

Enough is enough. We're not going to stand for this. This policy is broken. And this president and his administration didn't do their homework. They didn't study what would happen in Iraq. They didn't study and listen to the people who were the experts and would have told them.

And they know that's what I was talking about yesterday. I'm not going to be lectured by a White House or by the likes of Rush Limbaugh who's taking a day off from mimicking and attacking Michael J. Fox, who's now going to try to attack me and lie about me and distort me.

No way. It disgusts me that a bunch of these Republican hacks who've never worn the uniform of our country are willing to lie about those who did.

It's over."

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He would have made a much better President than the fool who is in there now. That's not saying much, I know. Bush is so bad, that saying Jessica Simpson could do a better job wouldn't be that far off the mark. Hell, at least she wouldn't have the moron Congress behind her. Oh, bad choice of words, anyway, what Kerry, the combat veteran,  said today:

"If anyone thinks that a veteran, someone like me, who's been fighting my entire career to provide for veterans, to fight for their benefits, to help honor what their service is, if anybody thinks that a veteran would somehow criticize more than 140,000 troops serving in Iraq and not the president and his people who put them there, they're crazy.

I'm sick and tired of a bunch of despicable Republicans who will not debate real policy, who won't take responsibility for their own mistakes, standing up and trying to make other people the butt of those mistakes.

I'm sick and tired of a whole bunch of Republican attacks, most of which come from people who never wore the uniform and never had the courage to stand up and go to war themselves.

Enough is enough. We're not going to stand for this. This policy is broken. And this president and his administration didn't do their homework. They didn't study what would happen in Iraq. They didn't study and listen to the people who were the experts and would have told them.

And they know that's what I was talking about yesterday. I'm not going to be lectured by a White House or by the likes of Rush Limbaugh who's taking a day off from mimicking and attacking Michael J. Fox, who's now going to try to attack me and lie about me and distort me.

No way. It disgusts me that a bunch of these Republican hacks who've never worn the uniform of our country are willing to lie about those who did.

It's over."

821561[/snapback]

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Anything liberal is good. Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Do me a favor and cite five meaningful pieces of legislation that Mr. Kerry has sponsored concerning veterans or military folks. It shouldn't be too hard, given that he's been on the Hill for over 2 decades now AND has informed champions like you in his corner.

Oh, and John Kerry is no military expert. I have T-Shirts that have more time in hot zones than he does.

He would have made a much better President than the fool who is in there now. That's not saying much, I know. Bush is so bad, that saying Jessica Simpson could do a better job wouldn't be that far off the mark. Hell, at least she wouldn't have the moron Congress behind her. Oh, bad choice of words, anyway, what Kerry, the combat veteran,  said today:

It's over."

821561[/snapback]

When you run for office, one quality that is very important is to know what to say. He clearly doesn't.

Has anyone ever whined half as much as this guy after losing an election?

821572[/snapback]

Al Gore?

again from the other thread

I got drafted into the army and it made quite a big change because I was waving flags all the time that I was on my train, you know, down to South Carolina where I got my murder training. And I . . . okay, I went in there and my complete moral worth was completely destroyed. I mean I was a worthless human being. The worst thing that you can be in the military is to be called a civilian. And so they had to completely re-socialize us, which they were very effective at doing. I didn't agree with everything, but I went along with it. Then I was sent on to advanced genocide training down at Fort Polk, Louisiana. And this is where I got, you know, this is where I started to hate, hate anything that wasn't exactly like me. Anything that wasn't a fighting machine. Gooks.

By the time I had left Fort Polk, Louisiana, I wanted to kill my mother, you know. Or anyone, that, that wasn't you know, completely in agreement with me. I wanted to just kill everything, you know. It's really bad.

Kerry is 100% behind the military and always has been!

Oh, and John Kerry is no military expert.  I have T-Shirts that have more time in hot zones than he does.

821565[/snapback]

And I have tee shirts that have as much time in hot zones as Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Perle, Limbaugh, et al... :pirate:

And I have tee shirts that have as much time in hot zones as Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Perle, Limbaugh, et al... :pirate:

821596[/snapback]

Shame the swiftboat thing is always going to linger around Kerry, but the mainstream media never did enough to even try to rebuke the partisan attacks.

Just bad for this nation...

Still Kerry is such a political opportunistic hack..in ways worse than Hillary, that anything he says now should just be taken with some consideration of his sad sack bitterness over not being able to take advantage of somebody who was mentally disabled in the last US presidential election.

Shame the swiftboat thing is always going to linger around Kerry, but the mainstream media never did enough to even try to rebuke the partisan attacks.

821612[/snapback]

Yeah, the mainstream media never does anything to help the Democrats win. :pirate:

821561[/snapback]

How are you able to pack so much substance into such a short post? Seriously, wow, how eloquent. I've really never thought about it but after you said Jessica Simpson could do a better job, I've really lost a lot of respect for Bush. And Kerry is a combat veteran? Really? I had no idea. He would make a better president. Just because of that!

Would it be too much to ask for you to compile all your thoughts into one volume and sell it as a book? America needs great thinkers like Madison, Jefferson, Franklin, and you.

:pirate::devil::D

Yeah, the mainstream media never does anything to help the Democrats win.  :pirate:

821620[/snapback]

I don't know what that means? All I know is this group of partisan folk (O'Neil-Texas..go figure) who served, and not always, or ever, with Kerry were given carte blanche to make believe nonsense and the mainstream media played it up...including this one Network based out of somewhere in Maryland was allowed to broadcast a partisan documentary a month before the election...thus violating FCC rules and regulations.

Doesn't really matter though because Kerry deserved to lose.

821612[/snapback]

If Kerry was right and the Swiftboat vets were wrong, Kerry vould have put it all to rest by releasing ALL of his military records.

He said he was going to and still hasn't to this day. What has he got to hide?

If Kerry was right and the Swiftboat vets were wrong, Kerry vould have put it all to rest by releasing ALL of his military records.

He said he was going to and still hasn't to this day. What has he got to hide?

821658[/snapback]

Well let me ask you this..why won't Bush release ALL of his military records..including the time he was AWOL from 'Bama?

And to this day NOBODY has ever proven the 60 minute documents as forgeries.

:doh: You're expecting the media to rebuke partisan attacks? Dude, thats exactly what the media lops up. The other party does all the original investigative reporting, and then the side thats being attacked offers a rebuke. The mainstream media gets to present both sides of the story in this issue, without incurring ANY expensive investigative journalism costs.

This was on Kerry to rebuke the attacks, and he failed, big time.

Yeah, the mainstream media never does anything to help the Democrats win.  :P

821620[/snapback]

Why, exactly, would the mainstream media do something to help the Democrats win? Especially with a Republican in the presidency and in the congress? The Government controls the flow of information, and any publication attempting to help the other side win risks being completely cutoff from an administration.

But thats just the information control side of the story. The whole purpose of the media is to build an audience which they can sell to advertisers. Allowing them to build the best audience would be to allow for both sides to feel that they are being represented. In other words, if they do help Democrats win, they lose a lot of potential advertising money.

Also, you have to look at their advertisers effects on whats going on. Do you think most of the companies that advertise in the NY Times prefer Democrats in office? How about the other "liberal" media that is out there?

It's over."

821561[/snapback]

I wonder who you voted for last election. :doh:

You now you are allowed to keep it anonomous who you voted for, right? :P

Well let me ask you this..why won't Bush release ALL of his military records..including the time he was AWOL from 'Bama?

Well for starters, Bush isn't still whining 2 years later that he was the victim of a 'SwiftBama' attack.

Why, exactly, would the mainstream media do something to help the Democrats win?  Especially with a Republican in the presidency and in the congress?  The Government controls the flow of information, and any publication attempting to help the other side win risks being completely cutoff from an administration.

But thats just the information control side of the story.  The whole purpose of the media is to build an audience which they can sell to advertisers.  Allowing them to build the best audience would be to allow for both sides to feel that they are being represented.  In other words, if they do help Democrats win, they lose a lot of potential advertising money.

821751[/snapback]

http://washingtontimes.com/national/200610...02955-3604r.htm

And to this day NOBODY has ever proven the 60 minute documents as forgeries.

821683[/snapback]

Oh my God. :P:doh::doh:

You must be the person they're targeting when they send out those Nigerian bank account emails. :lol:

Why, exactly, would the mainstream media do something to help the Democrats win? 

821751[/snapback]

Because the reporters agree with them. The vast majority of reporters today are liberal/democrats.