V-Coach Reports Pierson Prioleau...

Mike32282

Pierson Prioleau is expected to have an extended role vs. the Jets and anticipates seeing some time at Strong Safety in place of Coy Wire.

59102[/snapback]

I am not encouraged by the 3rd free safety on the depth chart,

Pierson Prioleau, stepping in right now.

I am not encouraged by the 3rd free safety on the depth chart,

Pierson Prioleau, stepping in right now.

59119[/snapback]

I'm not encouraged by seeing our *former* 1st strong safety (while Milloy is out) ever play on defense again.

I feel so much better with PP back there it is not even funny.

I'm not encouraged by seeing our *former* 1st strong safety ever play on defense again.

I feel so much better with PP back there it is not even funny.

59131[/snapback]

You think Lawyer Milloy is done for the season?

Pierson Prioleau is expected to have an extended role vs. the Jets and anticipates seeing some time at Strong Safety in place of Coy Wire.

59102[/snapback]

Prioleau came into the league and attracted the bills interest because of his strong safety play

He convinced the Bills to give him a long term contract by his play where he racked up a sack< forced a fumble and even got an int though the play got called back by a holding call which was away from the int>

i"ve always felt he was a better player than either wire or reese< but clearly the bills braintrust never saw it that way> he has always stuck with the Bills despite various calls by fans and others to get rid of him because he simply has made plays like his blocked punt last year< staying in his lane but still ranging all the way across the field to tackle santana moss after he deked out wire and Stevenson for a big punt return and several td saving tackles after watson and othe idiots got burned>

I think he may unfortunately be past his peak but i have more confidence in him than i have in wire (or reese or that matter

All I can say is, hallelujah and it's about time! Wire is a liability on defense. Prioleauy OTOH when he first played with the Bills, played SS and played it well. Since FS was a bigger problem than SS for the Bills, they moved him there a couple years ago and he's languished. I think he'll hold down the fort well until Milloy returns in 2 weeks.

You think Lawyer Milloy is done for the season?

59140[/snapback]

Guess I should have said "*former* 1st strong safety while Milloy is out" :o:w00t:

59102[/snapback]

That's GREAT news,

I only hope "some time" means starting & playing the whole game.

Although I've been critical of PP's lack of playmaking skills,

at least he does not get roasted & toasted like you-know-who.

(never thought I'd say this but) GO Pierson!!! :D