The problem is the Shout song

Vetriano

Not stupid.  I think you may be onto something there.  Rich Stadium games used to mean a loss for visiting teams, and now the Ralph seems like a guaranteed win for visitors.

58893[/snapback]

What about the fact that so many opposing team fans can get tickets. Especially when they buy them in advance with the group rate options. Yes it sells the stadium out but when we heard people cheering for the Pats on Sunday it sounded like we were the visiting team.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not stupid.  I think you may be onto something there.  Rich Stadium games used to mean a loss for visiting teams, and now the Ralph seems like a guaranteed win for visitors.

58893[/snapback]

I tend to think our losses are a little more attributable to the fact that we are playing lousy football than to the number of seats in the stadium, but then, I'm kind of old fashioned.

I tend to think our losses are a little more attributable to the fact that we are playing lousy football than to the number of seats in the stadium, but then, I'm kind of old fashioned.

58935[/snapback]

Well, that too.

CHILL OUT

We need the Shout

The problem is that it isn't played often enough. After all it's only played after the Bills score points and I am one of the many at the stadium who still stand, clap and sing it GLADLY. :w00t::o just wish it was more often. Ten times a game would be nice.

i think that, without a doubt, the reduction in seating has stolen some of our homefield advantage.  10% fewer voices.  i think it makes a huge difference on the field.

58880[/snapback]

Inferior talent has destroyed our homefield advantage far more than reduced seating did. Ironically, the reduced seating was necessary to building more premium seating, the revenue from which is non-shared revenue that theoretically was supposed to make the Bills more financially sound - thus more competitive on the field.

Tom Brady said going into the game that the Ralph is still the loudest place to play in the NFL. Didn't have much effect, did it? By the way, who had more false start penalities Sunday, the Bills or the Pats?

No one including the players want to here it.  This is the cause of the offensive problems.

58809[/snapback]

I like it. Thanks to R. Rich (if memory serves), I play it after every Bill's TD at my house . it makes my dogs go nuts, too. :w00t: Go Bills!

I hate that song too - wayyyy too cheesey and 1988ish for me...

How bout a Bills version of 'I Believe in a thing called love' by the Darkness  :w00t:

58844[/snapback]

The games in overtime and Drew's behind the steering Wheel. :o

ptannuzzo is right. The only bright spot to our offense being so pathetic, is we don't have to hear that played out, corny, tired anthem.

I wish the Bills could come up with something unique and timeless, like the Redskins.

I wish the Bills could come up with something unique and timeless, like the Redskins

hey guest, the bills did come up with something unique and timeless:

THE SHOUT SONG!

This thing needs to be kept till the end of time. Remember the last time that ralph tried to phase it out? the public demanded the song. If he tried that stunt again, people would want it back. You can put the Corp guarentee sticker on that too.