Romo is in..See ya Bloody Toe

erynthered

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RUMOR: Bledsoe empties locker...

(I got this from the other Cowboys message board site. Don't kill the messenger....)

I was just told that Boston Sports Radio station WEEI 850am claims that Bledsoe's locker is empty.

Not sure how much truth there is to that, but I figured I would post it.

=========================================

I heard he went to toss all his dallas gear away and stumbled and threw it in the wrong garbage can.

I heard he TRIED to throw it in a garbage can but accidentally fell in himself and got stuck head first.

In such a wild night nobody noticed and a janitor emptied the bag in the dumpster.

I wonder how many times he patted his stuff before he threw it in the bag, or did he simply pat it 8 times then fell down.

How did Drew's hands get so black?!

From tackling cornerback's.

:blink:  :(  :D

815885[/snapback]

Critics of DB who were tagged "Dead Horse Beaters" are now being recognized for their great insights! 0:)

DB needs to go to Montana with a lifetime supply of Pabst Blue Ribbon and never be heard from again! :w00t::lol:

Critics of DB who were tagged "Dead Horse Beaters" are now being recognized for their great insights!  :w00t:

DB needs to go to Montana with a lifetime supply of Pabst Blue Ribbon and never be heard from again!  :(  :D

815903[/snapback]

Wonder how much support he'll get from Dallas in 5 years when he's up for the HOF. :blink:

Sorry Fez. 0:)

Too bad it looks like he won't get to lead the Cowboys into the Ralph next year...

I would've come up for that one! :lol:

RUMOR: Bledsoe empties locker...

(I got this from the other Cowboys message board site. Don't kill the messenger....)

I was just told that Boston Sports Radio station WEEI 850am claims that Bledsoe's locker is empty.

Not sure how much truth there is to that, but I figured I would post it.

I heard he went to toss all his dallas gear away and stumbled and threw it in the wrong garbage can.

I heard he TRIED to throw it in a garbage can but accidentally fell in himself and got stuck head first.

In such a wild night nobody noticed and a janitor emptied the bag in the dumpster.

I wonder how many times he patted his stuff before he threw it in the bag, or did he simply pat it 8 times then fell down.

How did Drew's hands get so black?!

From tackling cornerback's.

:blink:  :(  :D

815885[/snapback]

They showed the empty locker on ESPN this afternoon, actually.

Hell, as much crap as I give him, most of it has been cause it's entertained me to watch him choke....but if he really did quit and walk out like a witty baby then I have no respect for him at all. He needs to get over himself and realize that his mistakes are costing his team WINS. I don't know why he doesnt' understand that. The NFL is a business....if you don't get the job done, then you get benched. I fail to see how Drew is any more important than anyone else.

wow and they say J.P. makes poor decisions...drew completey misread that play on the goaline when he threw the pic to sam madison.....see bills fans other QB's make mistakes too, not just JP!!  :lol:

816148[/snapback]

But he made a mistake for another team....not the Bills. That makes him good.....since he obviously didn't hinder us. If he is a Bill & makes an error, that makes him bad. It's quite simple really. :lol:

I got a real kick out of something I saw on a Cowboys website: anyone who wanted Bledsoe benched and Romo to start was called a "Romosexual." :lol:

815896[/snapback]

That website kills me.

Parcells is gone after this season.

Weis or Cowher will be our next HC.

Bledsoe is washed up.

Romo sucks.

Bring in Vinny!