Romo is in..See ya Bloody Toe

erynthered

Uhm . Look below .

What type of message does that send to the judge and/or jury? It shows that you give credence to the validity of the oppositions case. When you do that, it makes you less believable. Period.

815107[/snapback]

Well that's a good. Admitting that you're a BS artist is a good first step. <_<

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

105 yards spread over 7 games is not to great ... sorry but 15 yards a game does not seperate a winner and a loser. In the Bills situation atleast.

If you look at other running backs TD's they usually come from 1-5 yard plunges from within the redzone. Heck, S. Alexander had (well it seemed like) 20, 1 yard Td's last season. Jacobs has 7, 1 yard TD's (according to todays broadcast. Tiki Barber has 0 Td's. So whats your point again? Tiki Barber sucks>?

815111[/snapback]

Wow. You don't even know what you're arguing any more. You've de-railed.

Have a nice night.

Uhm . Look below .

What type of message does that send to the judge and/or jury? It shows that you give credence to the validity of the oppositions case. When you do that, it makes you less believable. Period.

815107[/snapback]

Sure.....no worries there.

In a court of law I might expect to see behaviour along those lines. The objective is to win within the rules.

When I'm talking to another human being however, I expect a certain amount of respect & honesty.

If you'd given a 'nod & a wink' to inform me that you were 'practicing', I'd more than likely play along with you.....without that, what you are doing is simply rude.

Now that the Bills have tanked, I would love to see Romo lead the Cowboys to the Super Bowl & get Drew another ring! ;)

I would settle though for Eli Gump to get a ring after his POS brother chokes in the playoffs again! <_<

Sure.....no worries there.

In a court of law I might expect to see behaviour along those lines.  The objective is to win within the rules.

When I'm talking to another human being however, I expect a certain amount of respect & honesty.

If you'd given a 'nod & a wink' to inform me that you were 'practicing', I'd more than likely play along with you.....without that, what you are doing is simply rude.

815121[/snapback]

Agh! Well that for that I am sorry. I will try to be clearer next time.

Now that the Bills have tanked, I would love to see Romo lead the Cowboys to the Super Bowl & get Drew another ring! :(

I would settle though for Eli Gump to get a ring after his POS brother chokes in the playoffs again! ;)

815122[/snapback]

lol, if drew got benched in favor of a young guy who ended up winning the SB again, I'd laugh so hard that I'd probably be arrested <_<

By the way, for those who like to talk about Drew's lifetime stats, he became the sixth most sacked QB of all-time tonight :(

lol, if drew got benched in favor of a young guy who ended up winning the SB again, I'd laugh so hard that I'd probably be arrested  <_<

815137[/snapback]

For the sheer irony of it I'd be happy to stomach another Cowboys SB win myself. ;)

For the sheer irony of it I'd be happy to stomach another Cowboys SB win myself.  <_<

815138[/snapback]

Yeah, it would be better than having to watch the Pats win another one lol

Sometimes yes, sometimes no

815149[/snapback]

that about covers it. If losman showed consistently good things in his games, then I'd have a definite yes, but he makes the same types of mistake bledsoe makes. Good between the 20's and then takes sacks, fumbles or makes general bad decisions that make you want to punch a hole thru the wall. I guess it's better a young guy does it then a 13 year vet, but for how much longer will "well he's young" excuse fly?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no

815149[/snapback]

omg, how could you possibly want Bledsoe here again? Do you watch him play anymore? He invariably throws a game changing pick in the fourth quarter damn near every game! JP maybe isn't the answer either, but there's nothing more Bledsoe would do for this team, other than cost us a few draft spots. In the words of John McClane, "if you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem." Bledsoe was part of the problem.

omg, how could you possibly want Bledsoe here again? Do you watch him play anymore? He invariably throws a game changing pick in the fourth quarter damn near every game!  JP maybe isn't the answer either, but there's nothing more Bledsoe would do for this team, other than cost us a few draft spots. In the words of John McClane, "if you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem." Bledsoe was part of the problem.

815158[/snapback]

The reason I said "sometimes yes, sometimes no" is because he does have games where he throws that game ending INT, and their is also games where he throws for 2 TD's and 0 INT (9/17) (10/15), and 3 TD's 0 INT (9/11/05) (10/09/05) (12/11/05)

So as I was saying. Somtimes YES and sometimes NO. Just like JP isnt the main reason were losing now, Bledsoe wasnt the main reason we were losing then.

The reason I said "sometimes yes, sometimes no" is because he does have games where he throws that game ending INT, and their is also games where he throws for 2 TD's and 0 INT (9/17) (10/15), and 3 TD's 0 INT (9/11/05) (10/09/05) (12/11/05)

So as I was saying. Somtimes YES and sometimes NO. Just like JP isnt the main reason were losing now, Bledsoe wasnt the main reason we were losing then.

815164[/snapback]

I totally disagree. In meaningful games, Bledsoe brings about a loss by doing somethign stupid more often than not. His record against winning teams is awful. I'd rather wait a while longer for a winner to come along as opposed to watching that stiff crap the bed year after year. This is the THIRD TIME he's been benched in favor of a younger, unproven player. Tom Brady had some wins under his belt in 2001, but even when Bledsoe was ready to come back nobody knew Brady would be the player he has become. Drew is a choker.....we need a winner.

We've been able to just write off JPs struggles in the name of inexperience, but his opportunity is beginning to close too. If that happens, then it's on to the next guy. I just can't believe that there is anyone left who would honestly want Bledsoe back here under any circumstances and for any reason.

I totally disagree. In meaningful games, Bledsoe brings about a loss by doing somethign stupid more often than not. His record against winning teams is awful. I'd rather wait a while longer for a winner to come along as opposed to watching that stiff crap the bed year after year. This is the THIRD TIME he's been benched in favor of a younger, unproven player. Tom Brady had some wins under his belt in 2001, but even when Bledsoe was ready to come back nobody knew Brady would be the player he has become. Drew is a choker.....we need a winner.

We've been able to just write off JPs struggles in the name of inexperience, but his opportunity is beginning to close too. If that happens, then it's on to the next guy. I just can't believe that there is anyone left who would honestly want Bledsoe back here under any circumstances and for any reason.

815168[/snapback]

Your welcome to your opinion, but their still are games where I wish we had Bledsoe once in a while. Not all the time ... but once in a while.