Romo is in..See ya Bloody Toe

erynthered

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you starting a jihad in your signature?

I think any QB would have been sacked there....the boys OL is looking terrible tonight (even worse than ours!)

814888[/snapback]

When you know that the key to the game is doing anything and everythign you can to put the guy in the #11 jersey into the turf, just about every Oline is going to suck. They just said how Coughlin knows damn well that the way to win is to get to Bledsoe. You can make ANY offense that he's QB'ing inept if you can get to him. That's why he sucks. He's simply not physically or mentally quick enough to overcome it.

Are you watching the game? I can see if its all out blitzes or something else, but Arrington and Strahan are going UNBLOCKED. Period. Not a soul is touching them til they get to bledsoe. That is incredible. Bledsoe (as kornheiser states) is as immobile as the actual statue of liberty, but he was NOT at fault on the safety.

Bledsoe had about 1/3 of a second between the snap and getting nailed,. ant thats not an exaggeration.

Are you watching the game?  I can see if its all out blitzes or something else, but Arrington and Strahan are going UNBLOCKED.  Period.  Not a soul is touching them til they get to bledsoe.  That is incredible.  Bledsoe (as kornheiser states) is as immobile as the actual statue of liberty, but he was NOT at fault on the safety.

Bledsoe had about 1/3 of a second between the snap and getting nailed,.  ant thats not an exaggeration.

814899[/snapback]

have seen every play. And I agree, they were unblocked.....but this is what happens with Drew! lol It happens time and time and time and time and time again! The Giants sole goal on defense is to harrass the schitt out of bledsoe, and it's working. Just like it ALWAYS does.

Are you watching the game?  I can see if its all out blitzes or something else, but Arrington and Strahan are going UNBLOCKED.  Period.  Not a soul is touching them til they get to bledsoe.  That is incredible.  Bledsoe (as kornheiser states) is as immobile as the actual statue of liberty, but he was NOT at fault on the safety.

Bledsoe had about 1/3 of a second between the snap and getting nailed,.  ant thats not an exaggeration.

814899[/snapback]

The back, I believe it was Jones, completly missed his block.

Regardless, great play calling, eh? <_<

I might be more inclined to agree with you if it was cornerbacks, random linebacker, etc...but they are not getting a hand on their best players!  Its amateur night in big D.  And TO isnt happy!

814906[/snapback]

I know, but it just won't matter....why would tonight be any different? Hell, I think I've seen all but two of Dallas' games this year, and Drew is worse there than he was with us! If the Giants score once more, I think it's Romo time...

Arrington taken away on a cart.  Im not a doctor, but looks like a possible achillies to me...

814935[/snapback]

Yeah, that sucks. I was enjoying his performance <_<

What you're seeing right now is exactly why Bledsoe has been in the league for 14 years....He'll eventually have a good drive and put up some points and give everyone just enough hope that he's going to lead the team to the promised land.

Bledsoe is a zero-sum QB.....