The Bills lost because....

Just Jack

For example, Cablelady did not take a limo to the game. Now, if she had booked one, then cancelled it at the last minute, maybe the Bills would have one. Instead, she drove herself and made it to the tailgate and into the stadium on time.

813986[/snapback]

:blink:

Although, JP's picture slid half-way down on my computer desk 3 weeks ago and I haven't set it back up yet. :P

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bzzz... incorrect answers from all of you. This thread is for blaming yourselves because you did not follow your normal gameday routine,

I know, I just needed to vent.

Of course, I did forget to plug in the 4 ft blow up Bills guy until the middle of the first quarter............................

Not Sabres Hockey, Last time I checked, it didn't look like he was on there side when almost the entire defence went down in the finals.

813922[/snapback]

He was just testing us. He also felt he needed to give some love to the Hurricanes for the whole losing the Civil War thing...

Shhh.... buying a jersey was Rock's cover for why he was really there.

814260[/snapback]

Really? My wife and mother-in-law were there. <_<

We were just killing time until theBills game started and bridge traffic decreased.

HONEST, Jack. I know you expect more from me. ;)

The Bills lost because George W Bush hate Buffalos

cue the loose change music...

George W Bush took the oath of office in 2001, the same year the Patriots won their first Super Bowl. Think about it

The turning point in Bush's presidency was 9/11. The turning point in the Patroits 2001 season was the injury to #11 Drew Bledsoe, a 9 year veteran. 9 and 11. Think about it

One of the biggest pieces of legislation passed during the Bush presidency was The Patriot Act. Did you catch that? Let me say it in slow mo: T...h...e.....P..a..t....r...i....o...t......A...c..t? Did you catch that? how about backwards? tcA toirtaP ehT? How about now?

The Bills lost because George W Bush hate Buffalos

cue the loose change music...

George W Bush took the oath of office in 2001, the same year the Patriots won their first Super Bowl.  Think about it

The turning point in Bush's presidency was 9/11.  The turning point in the Patroits 2001 season was the injury to #11 Drew Bledsoe, a 9 year veteran.  9 and 11.  Think about it

One of the biggest pieces of legislation passed during the Bush presidency was The Patriot Act.  Did you catch that?  Let me say it in slow mo:  T...h...e.....P..a..t....r...i....o...t......A...c..t?  Did you catch that?  how about backwards?  tcA toirtaP ehT?  How about now?

815238[/snapback]

It all makes sence now