Leinart...

IBTG81

But does he have "IT"?  Did he bring "IT" to the game today?

If "IT" is what Paris Hilton gave him, has he started using Valtrex yet?

813107[/snapback]

Looks like both the cards AND leinart will be 0-1 today.

Is losing 17-0 to the Raiders right now. He's 2-7, 24 yds, and a pick.

:angry:  :(  :lol:

Where are all of the assclowns saying we blew it by not picking him?

812973[/snapback]

its one game and it just happens to be the week after the entire team fell apart and gave a game away.....not to mention Dennis Green fired their offensive co-ordinator mid week

did anyone think they were going to play well today

some people just want to start sh*t without thinking things through

its one game and it just happens to be the week after the entire team fell apart and gave a game away.....not to mention Dennis Green fired their offensive co-ordinator mid week

813120[/snapback]

So when the cards suck its NOT leinart's fault even tho he played like sh--, but when the bills suck, its all JP's fault.

typical TBD lahjik.

12 of 31 194 yds and 2 int. (could be more)

This is what happens when you draft a QB high, and have no oline to protect him.

Leinart is now 0-3, for those keeping score at home. (and are dumb enough to blame a QB for a losing record)

Matt will be fine, this was his first road game.

12 of 31 194 yds and 2 int.  (could be more)

This is what happens when you draft a QB high,  and have no oline to protect him.

Leinart is now 0-3,  for those keeping score at home.  (and are dumb enough to blame a QB for a losing record)

Matt will be fine,  this was his first road game.

813196[/snapback]

but leinart himself is actually 2-1.

I sometimes get confused, but why are those stats bad for a true rookie in his third start, but when another Qb who plays in OP in his third season get similar stats he's okay.

813201[/snapback]

Leinart barely completed a third of his passes.

Not similar at all.

We won't even bring up quality of opposition.

VA, you need to get a clue. Ever think people get defensive, because you're a moron?

Leinart barely completed a third of his passes.

Not similar at all.

We won't even bring up quality of opposition.

VA,  you need to get a clue.  Ever think people get defensive,  because you're a moron?

813204[/snapback]

I just asked a question. Why are you such a prick? BTW, I forgot, one had 1 fumble and the other had three.

So when the cards suck its NOT leinart's fault even tho he played like sh--, but when the bills suck, its all JP's fault.

typical TBD lahjik.

813184[/snapback]

the thread wasnt about Leinart or Losman losing the game, did you even read it? the poster was pointing out Leinarts horrible stats and asking where are all the people saying the Bills blew it by not taking Leinart

how about understanding what everyone else is talking about next time

I just asked a question.  Why are you such a prick?  BTW, I forgot, one had 1 fumble and the other had three.

813208[/snapback]

He has no points to back up his arguements so he turns to name calling and internet tough guy tactics. Same posts, different week. JP can do no wrong, I was a quarterback in high school and understand what I am talking about, you're a moron, blah, blah, blah.

I sometimes get confused, but why are those stats bad for a true rookie in his third start, but when another Qb who plays in OP in his third season get similar stats he's okay.

813201[/snapback]

First off, JP hasnt been as terrible this year as leinart was today.

But, bakc to your point. I simply want to know if JP puts those stats up, he sucks and will never do anything good, but when leinart puts those stats up, he "just had a bad game"

But, bakc to your point. I simply want to know if JP puts those stats up, he sucks and will never do anything good, but when leinart puts those stats up, he "just had a bad game"

813668[/snapback]

That's why I posted this.

813120[/snapback]

Let me get this straight....when the Cards and Leinart almost beat the Bears (arguably best team in football it's because of Leinart) however when the Cards and Leinart play horribly against the Raiders (arguably, and it doesn't take much argument, are the worst team in football) it's the Cards fault? Where's Bungee Jumper? He would love this as an example for why his name applies here.

813668[/snapback]

Okay, I admitt, I didn't see the scintilating Cards/Raiders game, but I did see todays' Bills game, and the game against the Bears two weeks ago...I find it hard to imagine Leinart playing too much worse than Jp in either of those games.

Okay, I admitt, I didn't see the scintilating Cards/Raiders game, but I did see todays' Bills game, and the game against the Bears two weeks ago...I find it hard to imagine Leinart playing too much worse than Jp in either of those games.

813741[/snapback]

If you didn't see, why bother even commenting? :P

813741[/snapback]

Are you an espn "expert"?

Why are you guys getting upset about JP and Leinart. We have JP, yes he sucks but he is ours! If you watch the whole game we sucked at every position on the field. Our defense showed some light at times but Brady pick them a part. I am real tried of hearing we are at a rebuilding season, we have been rebuilding for about 6 years now. Stop building and start getting players that want play with there heart, instead of there pocket books. I know there allot of people out there that would love to play one game for the money this guys are making. There one game check is more then most people make in a year.....

If you didn't see, why bother even commenting?  :doh:

813750[/snapback]

I guess, because I was intrigued by the thread, and the depths that people here will go, to defend Losman's piss-poor performances. In reality, what Leinart does, has nothing to do with what Losman does, but you can't resist pouncing on Leinart for his one bad day, ignoring that Losman has just come off three of the worst starts of his already suspect career...will you be admonishing people who think the Bills should have picked Leinart next week, if Leinart has a better statistical game than Losmans' last?

Your post, arguing that Losmans' 17 starts didn't constitute 3 years, particularly behind, what you dubbed, as "one of the worst lines in NFL history" would have gotten you my vote for "tard of the week", if I participated in silly sh-- like that...the Cardnals have an O-line that is arguably much worse than the Bills O-line.... :lol:

The Bills didn't draft Leinart, so what is the point? It seems there is a frail psyche at work here, one that can't stand to think our QB is failing before our eyes.

Sometimes, I read your posts, and can't tell if you are being sarcastic, or serious....dumb or smart...I think I have figured it out!

He has no points to back up his arguements so he turns to name calling and internet tough guy tactics. Same posts, different week. JP can do no wrong, I was a quarterback in high school and understand what I am talking about, you're a moron, blah, blah, blah.

813240[/snapback]

Internet tough guy tactics? lol.

I was a QB in hs and college, but don't know what the Bills run, so I can't fairly judge whether JP did good or bad, based on the gameplan. (to my ignorant eye, he needs to protect the ball better, and Evans need to catch a perfect td pass)

I am starting to have my doubts about JP, but he is down on my list of worries with this team.

VABills is a moron, who needs to stick to the PPP board.

As far as the internet tough guy routine, I'm not tough at all. I would also call clueless VA a moron to his face, along with yourself if we ever have the pleasure of meeting.

PM me if interested.

(oh nevermind chuck, you are the tard that talked trash about me before, and when I pm'd ya to have the balls to do it to my face, you didn't respond)

Internet tough guy tactics?  lol.

I was a QB in hs and college,  but don't know what the Bills run,  so I can't fairly judge whether JP did good or bad,  based on the gameplan.  (to my ignorant eye,  he needs to protect the ball better,  and Evans need to catch a perfect td pass)

I am starting to have my doubts about JP,  but he is down on my list of worries with this team. 

VABills is a moron,  who needs to stick to the PPP board.

As far as the internet tough guy routine,  I'm not tough at all.  I would also call clueless VA a moron to his face,  along with yourself if we ever have the pleasure of meeting.

PM me if interested.

814300[/snapback]

Wow, let's have a pity party for you. booooooo.........

I'm a moron, you're a moron, we're all morons.

And so !@#$ing what that you were qb in HS and college. I think a lot of us did. Who cares? When you make it to the pros and can tell me the plays and each persons responsibility in a given system, we'll talk. Until then you don't know sh--. If you're so good how come you don't scout parttime for the Bills. You know that have volunteer film scout positions on almost every team. To help look at team film looking for tendancies and ticks that either the Bills players or upcoming opponents have. It's actually a good way if you like football to get a permanent scouting position with a team. I ahev known three folks who did it, one is now a permanent scout, getting pretty good bucks.

Until you break down NFL film from all angles and know the intentions of the play your guess is as good as mine.

Wow, let's have a pity party for you.  booooooo......... 

And so !@#$ing what that you were qb in HS and college. I think a lot of us did.  Who cares?  When you make it to the pros and can tell me the plays and each persons responsibility in a given system, we'll talk.  Until then you don't know sh--.  If you're so good how come you don't scout parttime for the Bills.  You know that have volunteer film scout positions on almost every team.  To help look at team film looking for tendancies and ticks that either the Bills players or upcoming opponents have.  It's actually a good way if you like football to get a permanent scouting position with a team.  I ahev known three folks who did it, one is now a permanent scout, getting pretty good bucks.

Until you break down NFL film from all angles and know the intentions of the play your guess is as good as mine.

814309[/snapback]

...and I don't disagree with any of your points.

At least we both recognize that we're morons.

...and I don't disagree with any of your points.

At least we both recognize that we're morons.

814317[/snapback]

In that, we have a unanamous vote! :doh:

Seriously, what are we fighting for? Our team sucks, it is becoming more clear with each loss...the Miami and Minnesota victories, to me, were more the result of Saban and Lenihan (ad/or their OC's) bad play calling than much that the Bills did. Both the Dolphins and Vikings failed to take advantage of the fact that the Bills were offering little opposition agianst the run...

Now, our team losing, we are blaming eachohter for not having enough "billeif" or enough patientce. I am fairly certain JP Losman will turn out to be a servicable NFL QB at some point, but I am starting to doubt that it will happen in Buffalo. The nature of the NFL, of fandom, is not going to allow him enough time to get to that point. I am not even sure it should. The arguement shouldn't be should the Bills have picked Matt Leinart, but should they even be thinking about Brady Quin or Troy Smith next April?

Wow, let's have a pity party for you.  booooooo......... 

And so !@#$ing what that you were qb in HS and college. I think a lot of us did.  Who cares?  When you make it to the pros and can tell me the plays and each persons responsibility in a given system, we'll talk.  Until then you don't know sh--.  If you're so good how come you don't scout parttime for the Bills.  You know that have volunteer film scout positions on almost every team.  To help look at team film looking for tendancies and ticks that either the Bills players or upcoming opponents have.  It's actually a good way if you like football to get a permanent scouting position with a team.  I ahev known three folks who did it, one is now a permanent scout, getting pretty good bucks.

814309[/snapback]

What exactly was the point of your post? To prove that you're not only a moron, as you put it, but that you are also lagging in reading comprehension?

In the post that you quote, Risin says that although he played QB, he doesn't know enough to make a judgement. So what do you do? You throw this weird little tantrem. WTF? Work on your reading skills.

What exactly was the point of your post? To prove that you're not only a moron, as you put it, but that you are also lagging in reading comprehension?

In the post that you quote, Risin says that although he played QB, he doesn't know enough to make a judgement. So what do you do? You throw this weird little tantrem. WTF? Work on your reading skills.

814381[/snapback]

My point was lots of people have played QB, and other things in HS, including myself. Doesn't make his opinion any better than mine. And BTW, I haven't even offered an opinion in this whole thing yet you and your little friends are getting all bent. Grow-the-fvck-up.

My point was lots of people have played QB, and other things in HS,  including myself.  Doesn't make his opinion any better than mine.

814382[/snapback]

...and I never said it was.

In fact, go back to last week where I post, FOR THE FIRST TIME, that I played QB in college.

I go on to say many here have forgotten more then I'll ever know. Also, that I never admitted I'd played up until that point, because of your type of response.

...and I never said it was.

In fact,  go back to last week where I post,  FOR THE FIRST TIME,  that I played QB in college.

I go on to say many here have forgotten more then I'll ever know.  Also,  that I never admitted I'd played up until that point,  because of your type of response.

814391[/snapback]

Again, not sure why you're getting upset with me. I have offered no opinion at all this year on JP. When I reply well certain Qb had these stats, but he sucks and Jp doesn't I ask for reasoning. You get upset. Why? Why so defensive? Again, I have posted no judgement of JP and his ability or lack there of this year since the season started.

Again, not sure why you're getting upset with me.  I have offered no opinion at all this year on JP.  When I reply well certain Qb had these stats, but he sucks and Jp doesn't I ask for reasoning.  You get upset.  Why?  Why so defensive?  Again, I have posted no judgement of JP and his ability or lack there of this year since the season started.

814400[/snapback]

wtf?

:doh:

Nevermind VABills.

Where in the heck in that post you quoted, does it seem like I'm upset with you.

Also show me where I bring up JP please.

I'm not mad at anyone here, it's a freakin' internet message board.

I'm mad at the football team I root for, because they stink. It's about way more then one player, even though you'd never guess if you read some of the retards that post here. (not you this time VA) :lol:

wtf?

Nevermind VABills.

Where in the heck in that post you quoted,  does it seem like I'm upset with you.

Also show me where I bring up JP please.

I'm not mad at anyone here,  it's a freakin' internet message board.

I'm mad at the football team I root for,  because they stink.  It's about way more then one player,  even though you'd never guess if you read some of the retards that post here.  (not you this time VA)  :lol:

814403[/snapback]

Well you sure seemed to bring me up here for no reason.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=814300

That was a response to you and CoachChickQueerason. 

He hopped on your bandwagon,  and since I could only reply to one of you guys...

814416[/snapback]

What bandwagon was on I? I asked a question that both had bad stats. Why does one stats suck and to you the other is good.

My point was lots of people have played QB, and other things in HS,  including myself.  Doesn't make his opinion any better than mine.  And BTW, I haven't even offered an opinion in this whole thing yet you and your little friends are getting all bent.  Grow-the-fvck-up.

814382[/snapback]

I don't see how you played QB is HS, unless you were in HS and you played for the elementary school team.

How the hell could you see over the o-line?

I don't see how you played QB is HS, unless you were in HS and you played for the elementary school team.

814429[/snapback]

Man, I'm only 5' 8" and I played QB.

Hard for me to take shots at anyone's height.

814429[/snapback]

3rd string there Eddy. Actually I was the starting FB and safety. Again, doesn't mean sh-- when it comes to the NFL game. And based on Risins response I am all of one inch shorter and with "cleats probably the same height. :doh: