Leinart...

IBTG81

Is this thread neccesary right now. I mean come on, to bring this up while we have people wanting the team to move is ridiculous. Just shut up. I don't care if you are for or against. Mum is the word.

812992[/snapback]

What the hell does talking about Leinart and wanting to move have to do with one another? :angry::(

Did Holcomb's Arm steal your password? :lol:

What the hell does talking about Leinart and wanting to move have to do with one another?  :angry:  :(

Did Holcomb's Arm steal your password?  :lol:

812995[/snapback]

No but the promotion of Leinart and the degrading of this team is absolutely one of the dumbest things one could do right now.

You did watch JP Losman today right? 3rd year pro with a years worth of starts under his belt....

812993[/snapback]

A year?! :(:lol:

So, Bill Walsh, one year with one of the worst OL's in the history of football is enough time for you to judge JP?

Someone please call the Bills, because apparently all of the scouts in the Buffalo area are on TBD. :angry:

A year?!  :(  :lol:

So, Bill Walsh, one year with one of the worst OL's in the history of football is enough time for you to judge JP?

Someone please call the Bills, because apparently all of the scouts in the Buffalo area are on TBD.  :angry:

812999[/snapback]

Laugh all you want, the guy will not even be a Buffalo Bill in 2008. JP was a dud in college and he is a dud in the pros. What exactly has he done, other than being drafted by the Bills, to make you think he is the answer?

Look, until we see Leinert play in cold, windy, wet, and snowy weather I don't care how he looks playing in the domed desert. I agree though, I think Losman should be showing more by now, it's his 3rd year.

813003[/snapback]

Uhm. Even with Buffalo, he may only need to play 2 or 3 games a year in the snow. We have away games (ie: Miami, Arizona, SF ... etc) that could be in November/December.

Laugh all you want, the guy will not even be a Buffalo Bill in 2008. JP was a dud in college and he is a dud in the pros. What exactly has he done, other than being drafted by the Bills, to make you think he is the answer?

813012[/snapback]

Dud in college? I dont know about you but i dont consider 570/987 for 6,754 yards, 60 TD's, and 27 INT is bad at all.

What was his record?

813021[/snapback]

So you admit you expect the QB to make up for all the team's deficiencies and if he doesn't he's no good? Hell, they should just have a QB contest every week to see which team wins the game.

So you admit you expect the QB to make up for all the team's deficiencies and if he doesn't he's no good?  Hell, they should just have a QB contest every week to see which team wins the game.

813029[/snapback]

You don't expect a QB to help a team win?

The offensive line doesn't handle the ball. It is the job of the QB to protect the rock. You turn over the ball, you lose.

813051[/snapback]

By this rational the OL is never to blame for anything. Sweet, I guess we don't need to address that part of our team! They don't carry the ball so they're not to blame for a struggling running game. They don't pass the ball so they're not to blame for a struggling passing game. They don't handle the ball so they're not to blame for turnevers. Hell, why even bother having an OL!

No, but neither did Bradys.  How many turnovers did he have?  I believe Brady got hit a lot more than JP.

813050[/snapback]

You are correct, Brady is better than JP.

Also, this just in: water is wet.

??? 

Actually no, we got a lot more pressure on Brady then NE got on JP.  Did you watch the game?

813057[/snapback]

Yes I did and their is a difference between getting sacked/hurried after getting 4 seconds to see the field. Buffalo had 4 sacks. 1 was when Brady sat on the turf and 2 were when Brady had no one open but still had time to throw.

Losman gets sacked/fumbled within 4 seconds of the snap (usually)

Yes I did and their is a difference between getting sacked/hurried after getting 4 seconds to see the field. Buffalo had 4 sacks. 1 was when Brady sat on the turf and 2 were when Brady had no one open but still had time to throw.

Losman gets sacked/fumbled within 4 seconds of the snap (usually)

813064[/snapback]

How many times did JP get sacked? Brady? Don't give me that crap that he gets hit everytime within 4 seconds, it's BS.

But by your rationalization NE should have lost since their OL didn't protect Brady.  You now are saying a Qb can win games?  Which is it?

813065[/snapback]

Yeah, if you have a HoF type QB he can make up for some of the deficiencies of the team. However if the Bills keep discarding QBs in hopes of finding such a QB instead of addressing the real problems they'll never get anywhere. JP might end up being no better than he is at this moment, even with a good team. I haven’t been pleased with his play the past 3 weeks but I also realize that the rest of the team isn’t helping him out at all.