Sabres now 8-0

theNose76

3-1?

:doh:

812225[/snapback]

Damn that game sucked the life right out of me. Just like Lemaire to find a way to make this game boring even with the new rules. Totally clogged everything up. San Jose likes to play a high tempo game and that was not going to happen. Goddamn. Sharks could get absolutely nothing going against the Wild. Not even sure if Minnesota is on the Sabres sked but I would be interested to see if Lemaire had his team play teh same way against them.

Damn that game sucked the life right out of me. Just like Lemaire to find a way to make this game boring even with the new rules. Totally clogged everything up. San Jose likes to play a high tempo game and that was not going to happen. Goddamn. Sharks could get absolutely nothing going against the Wild.  Not even sure if Minnesota is on the Sabres sked but I would be interested to see if Lemaire had his team play teh same way against them.

813311[/snapback]

The new rules will probably keep the scoring up for a while, but eventually the better coaches will find ways to tighten things up. Can't say it bothers me, if 1 or 2 teams do it it's alright, if 30 teams do it, then there is a problem. And if they're managing to do it without clutching and holding, good for them.

Damn that game sucked the life right out of me. Just like Lemaire to find a way to make this game boring even with the new rules. Totally clogged everything up. San Jose likes to play a high tempo game and that was not going to happen. Goddamn. Sharks could get absolutely nothing going against the Wild.  Not even sure if Minnesota is on the Sabres sked but I would be interested to see if Lemaire had his team play teh same way against them.

813311[/snapback]

Minny plays in Buffalo on March 9. Should be a good game.

I'm disappointed the Sabres don't get a chance to play Anaheim nor SJ in the regular season. Either would be one heck of a game.