Pat Tillman's Brother on the Administration

Peter

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A complete disdain for anything that has to do with Islam is just one of many reasons why he's making that statement - its an example of American's complete misunderstanding of foreign relations.

815734[/snapback]

But we're at war with them. :blink:

Did you see the Jews hugging the Nazi's during WWII? Did you see the British hugging the revolutionists during the Revolutionary War?

But reading comprehension is hard...  :blink:

815772[/snapback]

:D:w00t:

But we're at war with them.  :(

Did you see the Jews hugging the Nazi's during WWII? Did you see the British hugging the revolutionists during the Revolutionary War?

815781[/snapback]

Ed, you are *exactly* the type of person he's talking about, lol.

We aren't at war with the whole gd religion.

:(  :D

Ed, you are *exactly* the type of person he's talking about, lol.

We aren't at war with the whole gd religion.

815789[/snapback]

Oh no? :blink:

You're just a tad naive.

BTW, who the !@#$ still "lol's"?!?!

A complete disdain for anything that has to do with Islam is just one of many reasons why he's making that statement - its an example of American's complete misunderstanding of foreign relations.

815734[/snapback]

I guess I didn't realize all of America had a "complete disdain for anything that has to do with islam" I work right next to a huge mosque, looks like they have been doing ok in our evil country! Many nice cars and clothes.

It is ok that Muslims blanket the U.S as a nation of racists because of the action of the few, but we should not consider their religion evil because of the action of the few? Seems to be a double standard there! Some Americans are racist and some muslims are terrorists, it doesn't justify attacking random Americans or random muslims.

Personally I don't care what other countries think of the U.S. as long as they fear the repercussions of attacking us. As long as we are the greatest, richest, most powerfull country in the world, we will not be well liked by most unsuccesfull countries. It is easier to blame your failures on someone else than to take responsibility and fix them.

Explain to me then, if we're at war with the whole religion, why we haven't banned Islam and deported anyone who believes in it?

815793[/snapback]

Because our leaders are morons. (simplified explanation)

This is a war which isn't going to end in the next five years. This is going to last into the next generation.

Iraq, Iran, and Syria should be dust right now.

We knew how to fight wars in the past. The PC crap is getting our men killed. Do you think we gave a !@#$ if innocents died during WWI and WWII. Hell no.

Because our leaders are morons. (simplified explanation)

This is a war which isn't going to end in the next five years. This is going to last into the next generation.

Iraq, Iran, and Syria should be dust right now.

We knew how to fight wars in the past. The PC crap is getting our men killed. Do you think we gave a !@#$ if innocents died during WWI and WWII. Hell no.

815799[/snapback]

You're worse than an idiot; you're ignorant. Study the history of WWI and WWII before you make demonstrably false claims, Kurt... :blink:

And again, we come back to DPW, which raised the matter of racism against Islam from "the action of the few" to the level of national policy.  :blink:

815800[/snapback]

Hey Einstein, it's not racism when you don't allow a group you're at war with to control the ports. :D

Hypothetical here:

They control the ports, a nuke is snuck in, and goodbye NYC. What do you say then? :(

You're worse than an idiot; you're ignorant.  Study the history of WWI and WWII before you make demonstrably false claims, Kurt...  :(

815803[/snapback]

What the !@#$ are you talking about? Look at how many non combatants died!

I remember dropping an atomic bomb of sort too... :blink:

Hey Einstein, it's not racism when you don't allow a group you're at war with to control the ports.  :(

Hypothetical here:

They control the ports, a nuke is snuck in, and goodbye NYC. What do you say then?  :blink:

815804[/snapback]

It is if "they" is an entire !@#$ing religion, you fool.

Who's mad?  You're an idiot, and I don't care.

And thanks for demonstrating my point.  :blink:

815824[/snapback]

What is your point? That Americans are dumb and racist? Give me a break. :(

If this country is so bad, buh-bye!

And again, we come back to DPW, which raised the matter of racism against Islam from "the action of the few" to the level of national policy.  :blink:

815800[/snapback]

I thought many muslim nations had laws against christianity? Are those ok to attack? If I pledge allagiance to the American flag, it violates muslim law. That would be racism against Americans.