i need to vent

jdubs

I'm sick & tired of the people making the decisions in this organization. They've known we've needed help on the O line for years and nothings been done about it at all except for the drafting of a guy who spent more time in the buffet line than on the football field. The front office needs to wisen up and start paying some money to either get some good free agents in here in the off season or draft someone good in this draft 1st round. NO IF'S, ANDS, OR BUTS! These people think they can grab some other teams garbage and have McNally wave his magic wand and turn them into stars. HELLO! EARTH TO THE BUFFALO BILLS, IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN! If they actually made the line a top priority last season, I'm sure we'd have a slighty different outcome on a couple games this year like the Patriots, Jets, & the lowly Detroit Lions.

stop being so freaking cheap and spend some money!

/end rant

I'm sick & tired of the people making the decisions in this organization.  They've known we've needed help on the O line for years and nothings been done about it at all except for the drafting of a guy who spent more time in the buffet line than on the football field.  The front office needs to wisen up and start paying some money to either get some good free agents in here in the off season or draft someone good in this draft 1st round.  NO IF'S, ANDS, OR BUTS!  These people think they can grab some other teams garbage and have McNally wave his magic wand and turn them into stars.  HELLO!  EARTH TO THE BUFFALO BILLS, IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN!  If they actually made the line a top priority last season, I'm sure we'd have a slighty different outcome on a couple games this year like the Patriots, Jets, & the lowly Detroit Lions.

stop being so freaking cheap and spend some money!

/end rant

811247[/snapback]

HMMMM, sounds like the other 25 threads below..is another thread really necessary?? :lol:

I wouldnt be surprised if our next years offseason and draft is heavily devoted to the trenches. I would like to see a stud LB taken in the draft as well. We need some youth there. Our DB's provided we keep clements are solid for several years. We need a youth movement at LB OL and DL.

Please do it will atleast be different lol.

811276[/snapback]

we were suppossed to go to lunch with a friend. and then 15 minutes before, she tells me she switched with someone here at work to work the employee sale so I was out of a ride to get lunch and she screwed up the plans we had made last week. THat coupled with this horrible o line has me feeling a little agitated today.

but hey, at least it's friday.

we were suppossed to go to lunch with a friend.  and then 15 minutes before, she tells me she switched with someone here at work to work the employee sale so I was out of a ride to get lunch and she screwed up the plans we had made last week.  THat coupled with this horrible o line has me feeling a little agitated today.

811281[/snapback]

Hey I asked for it right lol. A Win on Sunday might make you feal better.

we were suppossed to go to lunch with a friend.  and then 15 minutes before, she tells me she switched with someone here at work to work the employee sale so I was out of a ride to get lunch and she screwed up the plans we had made last week.  THat coupled with this horrible o line has me feeling a little agitated today.

811281[/snapback]

There is only one thing that will solve all your problems: get drunk, and pass out until next year when a) you'll probably not have a g/f to screw up your plans and b) the Bills may have an OLine by then.

If this doesn't work, repeat as necessary.

There is only one thing that will solve all your problems: get drunk, and pass out until next year when a) you'll probably not have a g/f to screw up your plans and b) the Bills may have an OLine by then.

If this doesn't work, repeat as necessary.

811301[/snapback]

You know, I think it's really sad that there are people in this world who need a reason to drink excessively. Personally, I drink excessively so things like this never have a chance to bother me.

Pre-emptive excessive drinking. I highly recommend it.

You know, I think it's really sad that there are people in this world who need a reason to drink excessively. Personally, I drink excessively so things like this never have a chance to bother me.

Pre-emptive excessive drinking. I highly recommend it.

811306[/snapback]

Pre-emptive excessive drinking: does this mean you drink as soon as you wake up?

The front office needs to wisen up and start paying some money to either get some good free agents in here in the off season or draft someone good in this draft 1st round.  NO IF'S, ANDS, OR BUTS!

What would be the names of these Free agents and Rd. 1 pick and how much should we pay? Let me know and I'll see that Marv gets the message.

What would be the names of these Free agents and Rd. 1 pick and how much should we pay?  Let me know and I'll see that Marv gets the message.

811395[/snapback]

Maybe I can help Doc....

Eric Steinbach is scheduled to be a UFA. I would say to wave 40 million dollars at him and see what he says (if he is healthy at the time, of course).

Then if there is a LT in the draft who seems suited for our 1st round draft slot, we should take him and pay him the prevailing scale which is slotted for that pick.

Let us know what Marv says, OK?

What would be the names of these Free agents and Rd. 1 pick and how much should we pay?  Let me know and I'll see that Marv gets the message.

811395[/snapback]

Specifically, steinbach. He'll most likely hit the open market, because the b'gals have dumped a ton of $$ into Levi Jones and Willie Anderson this season. Also, IIRC, the bengals have been playing andrew whitworth at guard this season, which seems to be in prep for steinbach leaving. The b'gals may tag him, but you never know. they may let some other team overpay for him. I wouldnt mind that team being the Bills. Sometimes you need ot overpay if its something you really want/need on your team.

I'd rather overpay steinbach than overpay Clements.

Also, Vince Manuwai may be worth a look see if he hits the market. Hes young, as he'd playing this season under the RFA tender.

I'm sick & tired of the people making the decisions in this organization.  They've known we've needed help on the O line for years and nothings been done about it at all except for the drafting of a guy who spent more time in the buffet line than on the football field.......

811247[/snapback]

Ummmmm, you are aware that the people making the decisions in this organization have changed in the last off-season....aren't you? :blink:

811281[/snapback]

The offensive line has been known to cause man PMS.