"It"

Mr. T

Some players seem to have "It", while most don't. Watching Leinert tonight he seems to have that thing simply refered to as "It". The natural ability to make things happen.

The first time I watched Jim Kelly play in a Bills uniform it was obvious he had "It". Joe Montana had "It". Roger Staubach had "It"

We've been waiting three years for JP to show us something. We keep waiting, and waiting, and waiting........ If he was asked if had "It" he would probably respond "What's IT?"

This isn't necessarily intended as a slam against JP, as I said most players don't have "It". But JP so far hasn't shown that he's got much of anything, let alone "It".

Alright, I know this was probably a dumbass post, so flame away.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most NFL quarterbacks throughout the years are not "it" guys like the ones you listed, though. The above-average, fortunate ones land on a team that allows them to have success for any number of reasons.

Just curious - do you think Bledsoe has "it"?

Just curious - do you think Bledsoe has "it"?

807108[/snapback]

If "it" = throwing INTs in crunch time with the game on the line then Bledsoe has more "it" than just about any player in NFL history.

This post is about "It" not about Leinert.  It's also about JP's grand quest for the true meaning of "It".

So relax, ........bud!

807134[/snapback]

"WHAT...is your name?"

"JP Losman."

"WHAT...is your quest?"

"To seek 'It'."

"WHAT...is 'It'?"

"Well, no one's really sure, it might be a strong arm, but I don't...AAAAAAAAIGH!!!!!"

I always wanted to be a bud

i still cant believe we have a post about "it" though

807161[/snapback]

Maybe it's because I watched Seinfeld, but the "it" you guys are talking about and the "it" I think of are completly different, well unless there's something some of you know about JP personally <_<

If "it" = throwing INTs in crunch time with the game on the line then Bledsoe has more "it" than just about any player in NFL history.

807113[/snapback]

Nice one! <_<

I remeber watching a Hasselbeck lead Seahawks team playing against the Bills at the Ralph (AVP at the helm) in 2001 and I didn't think he had it then.

I also remember watching Brees with San Diego in 2002 at the Ralph (Flutie played some that game) and he didn't seem to have it.

Some guys have it from the get go, other have to develop it.