8th worst in the NFL!

Ok so I was just listening to Espn radio in my bedroom before I was about to turn out the lights and go to bed when the "Gamenight" crew started talking about the Raiders. They were talking about the worst teams in the NFL right now and the Bills actually got mentioned in this. Here's what they said were the worst teams starting with the worst and going up.

Oakland (worst)

Tennessee

Detriot

Miami

Washington

Cleveland

Arizona

Buffalo

Tampa Bay

v

v

v

8th worst in the league. I say were at least 10th or 11th. Were still really bad though.

Ok so I was just listening to Espn radio in my bedroom before I was about to turn out the lights and go to bed when the "Gamenight" crew started talking about the Raiders.  They were talking about the worst teams in the NFL right now and the Bills actually got mentioned in this.  Here's what they said were the worst teams starting with the worst and going up.

Oakland (worst)

Tennessee

Detriot

Miami

Washington

Cleveland

Arizona

Buffalo

Tampa Bay

v

v

v

8th worst in the league.  I say were at least 10th or 11th.  Were still really bad though.

805985[/snapback]

They were being kind.

Arizona, washington is better than us.

Ok so I was just listening to Espn radio in my bedroom before I was about to turn out the lights and go to bed when the "Gamenight" crew started talking about the Raiders.  They were talking about the worst teams in the NFL right now and the Bills actually got mentioned in this.  Here's what they said were the worst teams starting with the worst and going up.

Oakland (worst)

Tennessee

Detriot

Miami

Washington

Cleveland

Arizona

Buffalo

Tampa Bay

v

v

v

8th worst in the league.  I say were at least 10th or 11th.  Were still really bad though.

805985[/snapback]

I have no idea how they could think Detriot is a worse team than the Bills. They ran over the Bills in just about every phase of the game. It wasn't nearly as close as the score indicated and that was with lots of starters out of the game with injuries.

Arizona, washington is better than us.

806155[/snapback]

no, arizona isnt. Sure they have some bigger names, but where has that gotten them? Their line is jus as sh------- as ours, and their defense is worse.

I have no idea how they could think Detriot is a worse team than the Bills.  They ran over the Bills in just about every phase of the game.  It wasn't nearly as close as the score indicated and that was with lots of starters out of the game with injuries.

806250[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing.

At this point, it sounds about right to me.....I'm still hoping for improvements (the first 4 games showed we are certainly better than the team that came out this week) but at this point.....

bottom 10 is spot on.....we are not playing 'middle of the pack' good.

Oakland (worst)

Tennessee

Detriot

Miami

Washington

Cleveland

Arizona

Buffalo

Tampa Bay

v

v

v

805985[/snapback]

you know its crap when they rank us 5 spots above a team we just lost to. but hey they also said the eagles wouldnt have a chance and the saints had a long way to go. and that roethlisberger was good. lesson learned- dont believe everything you hear