Who has the "positives" from the Detroit game

/dev/null

I found a positive.

We weren't the only ones to lose to a winless team today. The ESPN's darlings the Bengals just got it by the Bucs.

805152[/snapback]

now that is a good one!!.....the Berngals--one of the NFL biggest phonies...

The NFL's biggest phonies are the Washington Redskins, and they lost to a winless team as well.

805167[/snapback]

So, so true. I look forward to collecting on my bets with Skins fans who thought that Washington would finish better than 10-6. Watching the annual preseason overconfidence of Skins fans degenerate into frustration and loathing is one of the pleasures of living in DC.

The NFL's biggest phonies are the Washington Redskins, and they lost to a winless team as well.

805167[/snapback]

Detroit didnt take Indy down to the wire AT Indy....so while WASH is very much a phony--they are not as big of a phony as CINCY is.

805167[/snapback]

Yeah afterall our 2-4 is so much better than their 2-4.

Oh and for the record I would say Miami is probably the biggest disappointment after all the pre-season hype.

Oh and for the record I would say Miami is probably the biggest disappointment after all the pre-season hype.

805212[/snapback]

Where did I say the Bills were better than the Redskins? Show me please.

805212[/snapback]

No one -- not even fans, much less the national press -- thought that the Bills were going to win "the NFL's toughest division." Because the Bills weren't hyped, they're not a fraud. They is what they is -- a mediocre to bad team.

Positives:

Willis actuaully ran the ball fairly well...

We can, with a straight face, make a legit argument that we have the best puner in the NFL.

The offense improved in the second half, as opposed to the other way around...still miles to go.

Ryan Neufelds' efforts will show up on a stat sheet....

We are one game closer to Mike Gandy not being our starter at left tackle...

It's official now that results *truly* don't matter with this team, because the W-L portion is over.  It's now time to see who's going to get cut, who's going to stay around, who's going to get drafted, and who in the front office will be officially confirmed to have a pulse.

805128[/snapback]

TKO...........boy he was a real game changing force out there today!!!!!!!!!!

I was in Albuquerque for a conference. Found a sports bar that was managed by a Lions fan. So I got the big TV with the audio - awesome.

Thankfully, I had to leave for the airport at half-time still thinking we could win it.

Another positive? My plane didn't crash and we have rain in Dallas.

I was in Albuquerque for a conference.  Found a sports bar that was managed by a Lions fan.  So I got the big TV with the audio - awesome.

Thankfully, I had to leave for the airport at half-time still thinking we could win it.

Another positive?  My plane didn't crash and we have rain in Dallas.

805841[/snapback]

I have already destroyed the tape of the second half. :(

One of the best things to come from this game is that it is unlikely that CBS will ever assign its number one team (Nantz / SImms) or its number two team (Gumbel / Dierdorf) to call a Bills game, regardless of who they play. I think if I had to sit through a game listening to Dierdorf ball wash the Bill opponent, it would be enough to watch the game with the sound off. Unfortunately, once again we had to listen to Danny boy kiss Rothelisburgers rear end yesterday. Uggh.

"And with the First pick of the 2007 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills Choose Brady Quinn QB Notre Dame."

806064[/snapback]

Corrected:

"And with the First pick of the 2007 NFL Draft, the Los Angeles Bills choose Brady Quinn QB Notre Dame."