(Bills @ Lions) Official game thread

Come on man, you can't blame this loss on one guy.  This whole team sucks, top to bottom.

805080[/snapback]

It definatly wasnt all his fault....

but

DUDE his assignment got 4 sacks and 5 hurries....

THAT STRAIGHT GETTING OWNED

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong. If your in the pocket, and you throw it away (whether past the LOS or not) its still going to be Intentional Grounding. Losman would have had to escape 3 tacklers, run out of the pocket and then throw it out of bounds. Thats ridiculous and you know it.

805073[/snapback]

9 out of 10 times it's a judgement call unless it's completely obvious. You don't know when they are going to call it for sure. I would take that penalty over an INT everytime. Apparently you don't mind INTs.

9 out of 10 times it's a judgement call unless it's completely obvious.  You don't know when they are going to call it for sure.  I would take that penalty over an INT everytime.  Apparently you don't mind INTs.

805093[/snapback]

Im talking about the sack duh ... i take a sack over an intentional grounding . its pretty much the same thing and losmans going to be hit either way with a DT so close

I would love to see that but dont forget we need to draft a CB considering everyone thinks we need to let Clements go.

805096[/snapback]

I only remember two times were Clements let his assignment make a catch...and one time he was pushed away from the ball early....

Clements is a good CB and if we let him go...thats just another hole to fill

I would love to see that but dont forget we need to draft a CB considering everyone thinks we need to let Clements go.

805096[/snapback]

I'm not a big fan of Clements, but if keeping him means we don't draft a DB on the first day, then I say lock him up now so Marv can concentrate on fixing the lines.

Im talking about the sack duh ... i take a sack over an intentional grounding . its pretty much the same thing and losmans going to be hit either way with a DT so close

805103[/snapback]

I thought we were talking about that crazy bomb JP threw into purgatory. Too many mistakes to keep track of today. But, a loss is a loss is a loss is a loss etc.

Wrong. If your in the pocket, and you throw it away (whether past the LOS or not) its still going to be Intentional Grounding. Losman would have had to escape 3 tacklers, run out of the pocket and then throw it out of bounds. Thats ridiculous and you know it.

805073[/snapback]

The QB simply throws the ball out of bounds near a WR. It's done all the time and is rarely called grounding. I'm not sure why you have a boner about this play. Losman needs to learn to throw the ball away, period. He thinks he can make plays with his escapablity and sometimes he can. Most of the time, however, he ends up making a bad play. I'd easily sacrifice the good plays to eliminate the bad plays.

Losman has a lot of potential but one of the things he needs to learn how to do (despite your claims that it can’t be done) is to simply throw the ball away.

I only remember two times were Clements let his assignment make a catch...and one time he was pushed away from the ball early....

Clements is a good CB and if we let him go...thats just another hole to fill

805106[/snapback]

Thats what I think ... yet others think they are genius's and believe he is not good at all.

I'm not a big fan of Clements, but if keeping him means we don't draft a DB on the first day, then I say lock him up now so Marv can concentrate on fixing the lines.

805108[/snapback]

I say we lock him up for 3-4 years and pay him the friggin money and then we dont have to worry about getting someone else or wasting a draft pick.

What individual had the worst day on the field....??

I'm not blaming the loss totally on him...but he def had the worst day on the field today...

805114[/snapback]

You are correct. But this is a team sport. Detroits first play from scrimmage set the tone of our defense. They played like crap. They gave up 20 points to a very bad team.

You are correct.  But this is a team sport.  Detroits first play from scrimmage set the tone of our defense.  They played like crap.  They gave up 20 points to a very bad team.

805125[/snapback]

Well the first play from scrimmage was a sack by Schobel. I wish that set the tone for the game! Unfortunately it was the second play from scrimmage which set the tone (the play I think you're referring to).