OT - Scariest movies scenes of all time

PastaJoe

yes.

Stir of Echos when you first see the dead girl.

Kevin Bacon is sitting on the couch, watching TV. He leans forward to grab the remote. When he sits back, there she is.

Blood and guts dont scare me. But something that just hits you out of nowhere? Thats good stuff.

That one second is the most scared i have ever been watching a movie, barring Blair Witch Project.

EDIT: I just saw the boatride from willie wonka is on there. I must admit, as a kid, that creeped me out good!

Psychologically scary? I gotta go with the Blair Witch Project.....I loved that movie b/c you didn't see anything. That's what freaked me out....

57457[/snapback]

I agree with that. The ending, where the chick goes running into the basement, and the last thing you see is Michael standing in the corner. Holly stevestojan!! :huh::devil::doh:

Psychologically scary? I gotta go with the Blair Witch Project.....I loved that movie b/c you didn't see anything. That's what freaked me out....

57457[/snapback]

I really freaked out my roommate at the time and his girlfriend when they went to see Blair Witch. I had already seen it so when he told me he was going, I went over to the movie theater and put a bundle of sticks wrapped in a torn shirt that was stained with some dried rat blood on his car seat. His gf was pissed, but I didnt really like her anyway...

I really freaked out my roommate at the time and his girlfriend when they went to see Blair Witch.  I had already seen it so when he told me he was going, I went over to the movie theater and put a bundle of sticks wrapped  in a torn shirt that was stained with some dried rat blood on his car seat.  His gf was pissed, but I didnt really like her anyway...

57482[/snapback]

That literally would have killed me.

The thing is, I never had even heard of the movie. I went out on a friday night, and my friend said "you have to go see this movie - Blair Witch"... Ok, so the next night i took my then-girlfriend and we saw it. I was so fugging freaked out. I had to drive her back to her house in east-bumblef-ck known as Elma, and then back to my house through roads that seemed way too lined with trees. Im not gonna lie, I ran into my house when I got home.

That literally would have killed me.

The thing is, I never had even heard of the movie. I went out on a friday night, and my friend said "you have to go see this movie - Blair Witch"... Ok, so the next night i took my then-girlfriend and we saw it. I was so fugging freaked out. I had to drive her back to her house in east-bumblef-ck known as Elma, and then back to my house through roads that seemed way too lined with trees. Im not gonna lie, I ran into my house when I got home.

57491[/snapback]

Some intense therapy might be in order!

I found this listing of the 100 scariest movie scenes.  What's your #1?  Any others that aren't on the list?

http://www.retrocrush.com/scary/

57441[/snapback]

The ending of the original Japanese version of the Ring (Ringu).

When the dead, wet girl crawls out of the tv.

Much creepier than the American version, were the girl looked like she came out of a video game.

Or the beginning of Candyman were the girl says his name five times in front of the mirror.

Yikes!

The ending of the original Japanese version of the Ring (Ringu).

When the dead, wet girl crawls out of the tv.

Much creepier than the American version, were the girl looked like she came out of a video game.

Or the beginning of Candyman were the girl says his name five times in front of the mirror.

Yikes!

57511[/snapback]

Oh yeah! I love Candyman! Good flick.

And not that they're all that scary, but the Hellbound Hellraiser movies are very entertaining.