Hope Is On The Way!!!

IDBillzFan

Here we are three games into the season, and this team of ours is more disappointing than Paris Hilton with a ringing cellphone.

But do not worry, fellow Bills fans. HOPE IS ON THE WAY!

If you recall, I've put a $150 dinner on the line for anyone who could accurately predict our win/loss results for the year. Over 90 people participated in this event, and after three games, WE STILL HAVE ONE CONTESTANT!

Not only is NYCBoozers the only one who correctly predicted we would lose our first three games, he also predicts we will now go on a six-game winning streak!

Never say die, people. Never say die.

At this point I'll take anything.

Here we are three games into the season, and this team of ours is more disappointing than Paris Hilton with a ringing cellphone.

But do not worry, fellow Bills fans. HOPE IS ON THE WAY!

If you recall, I've put a $150 dinner on the line for anyone who could accurately predict our win/loss results for the year. Over 90 people participated in this event, and after three games, WE STILL HAVE ONE CONTESTANT!

Not only is NYCBoozers the only one who correctly predicted we would lose our first three games, he also predicts we will now go on a six-game winning streak!

Never say die, people. Never say die.

At this point I'll take anything.

57290[/snapback]

As enlightening as the six game winning streak sounds, as predicted by NYCBoozers, he also predicted only one more loss, to NE, for the rest of the season. This scares me to think that the Bills, as predicted will be able to beat Seattle on the road and beat St. Louis at RWS. Those are two other games that I see as trouble for the Bills.

Now, if some sort of miracle occurs and the Bills are able to perform the difficult surgery of "pulling their head out of their asses" then NYCBoozers might be onto something. I still haven't seen a game yet this year that the Bills actually got beat but rather beat themselves consistently. Maybe a good night of booze and hookers might turn this thing around for them. Just a thought but something has to give here!!