New South Park Tonight

Chilly

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight's new South Park is about.... World of Warcraft.

:rolleyes:  :P  ;)

First one of Season 10.  Its gonna be friggin' awesome.

795394[/snapback]

South Park is one of the rare shows that gets better every single year. The way things are going it make someday be my favorite show of all time.

It's not getting more ridiculous each season (24) or 10 years past its prime (Simpsons).

that was like uber pwnage

795825[/snapback]

Well, they did it again.

That episode instantly becomes one of my all-time favorites. The last five minutes with the bedpan/diarhea gag and all the stuff with Stan's dad were great.

One great joke if you play wow: "I BRAVED THE FARGODEEP MINE"

Another great joke: "but I'm playing hello kitty island adventure"

Oh, and all the music you heard came straight from WoW

Ahaha

795901[/snapback]

Maaaaaaaaaaam! Toilet!!! Maaaaaaaaaaam!

<Cartman craps on his mom>

Ooooh, what a big boy

:devil:

I was hoping that either Randy or Butters would end up killing that which has no life, but still, it was a really good episode. I've never played that game, but that didn't hurt the show at all.

I was hoping that either Randy or Butters would end up killing that which has no life, but still, it was a really good episode.  I've never played that game, but that didn't hurt the show at all.

796228[/snapback]

I was expecting that which has no life to be Butters in the beginning of the episode.

Damn I missed it. They replay it on the weekend dont they? :D  :D

796726[/snapback]

Yep, usually Saturday's at 10:00pm

EDIT: I just looked on Comedy Central's website, they have it listed for tonight at 10pm and Sunday night at 11pm

I've have a running disagreement with many of my colleagues at the high school that I teach at that South Park is the smartest show on TV. They have been able to take a show about foul mouthed 10 year olds and morph it into the best show on TV.

I particularly enjoy the lack of sacred cows and that they have no identifiable political leaning. Every time I think I have them pinned down ideologically, they do something to prove me wrong.

I've have a running disagreement with many of my colleagues at the high school that I teach at that South Park is the smartest show on TV. They have been able to take a show about foul mouthed 10 year olds and morph it into the best show on TV.

I particularly enjoy the lack of sacred cows and that they have no identifiable political leaning. Every time I think I have tem pinned down ideologically, they do something to prove me wrong.

796896[/snapback]

I had that debate also with a librarian at the school where i was observing last semester. Yeah, I got the guy hooked after he saw the Terri Schavo Golden PSP episode