Q: How many Bulletin Board posters does it take to

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

204 - The GE employee in Schenectady, NY, extolling the virtues of using more electricity and wine. :w00t:

795040[/snapback]

without schenectady you would have no power for that light bulb . the city that lights the world

208 -- buckeyemike to make the final post in the thread.  :lol:

795505[/snapback]

209 - VABills to misspell "light blub" (sic) and explain that it's not actually misspelled, that's just how Marines spell it.

210 - BF in Indiana: "I don't care if you're an electrician, if it takes you less than an hour to screw in a light bulb, you're not doing it right!"

211 - NJ Sue: "Does anyone know where I can find light-bulb changing instructions on the internet?"

212 - "Funny thing about light bulbs; it's actually not the bulb that gives off the light, it's the filament inside them. So they should actually be called 'light filaments'..." That would be me, of course. :w00t:

213 - Ed: "I don't use light bulbs. I use candles. It keeps me in touch with my sensitive, feminine side."

209 - VABills to misspell "light blub" (sic) and explain that it's not actually misspelled, that's just how Marines spell it. 

795609[/snapback]

"It's a darkness reduction tool to me dammit. You wouldn't understand."

• Like (+1) 1

210 - BF in Indiana: "I don't care if you're an electrician, if it takes you less than an hour to screw in a light bulb, you're not doing it right!"

211 - NJ Sue: "Does anyone know where I can find light-bulb changing instructions on the internet?"

212 - "Funny thing about light bulbs; it's actually not the bulb that gives off the light, it's the filament inside them.  So they should actually be called 'light filaments'..."  That would be me, of course.  :D

213 - Ed: "I don't use light bulbs.  I use candles.  It keeps me in touch with my sensitive, feminine side."

795609[/snapback]

I think this is probably the greatest post in the history of TBD.

Bravo Tom! :w00t::lol::P

I think this is probably the greatest post in the history of TBD.

Bravo Tom!  :w00t:  :lol:  :P

795650[/snapback]

I got a million of 'em...

214 - Lori: "Tom Sestak, in his career with the Buffalo Bills, changed 17 light bulbs. His best season was 1964, when he changed 8 light bulbs."

215 - Wacka: "It's Clinton's fault."

216 - \GBID/: "Oh, those wacky lightbulbs..."

217 - Alaska Darin: "It's the government's fault."

218 - Pyrite Gals: A post on light bulbs so long that you never finish reading it, because the light bulb's burned out again before you're done.

219 - Navy Bills Fan: "I've got 7000 video tapes of light bulbs. My favorite light bulb burned out today. I started crying. I couldn't help it."

I got a million of 'em...

214 - Lori: "Tom Sestak, in his career with the Buffalo Bills, changed 17 light bulbs.  His best season was 1964, when he changed 8 light bulbs."

215 - Wacka: "It's Clinton's fault."

216 - \GBID/: "Oh, those wacky lightbulbs..."

217 - Alaska Darin: "It's the government's fault."

218 - Pyrite Gals: A post on light bulbs so long that you never finish reading it, because the light bulb's burned out again before you're done.

219 - Navy Bills Fan: "I've got 7000 video tapes of light bulbs.  My favorite light bulb burned out today.  I started crying.  I couldn't help it."

795818[/snapback]

I didn't read the whole thread, and if this is done already I apologize,

but 2 to hang the darkness reduction tool.

228-230: 3 people to complain that the light bulb really could have stayed lit, but only faked "burning out" so it could get out of buffalo and go to a florida home.

231-235: 5 people to complain that enough $ wasnt spend on the bulb, and instead of getting one that fits the socket, we should have spent $50 on the halogen bulb like a bunch of other teams

236: before the new bulb is completely screwed in, someone to complain that the new bulb coming out next year will be better

237: JDG to complain that the light bulb was terrible for 4 days last year, and didnt work at all, completely ignoring the fact that the power was out

238: Bill from NYC to complain that we are using too many "little guys" to change the bulb and that the only way to successfully change it is to use 350lb-ers.

239: someone to post - light bulb > picard

240: dev/null/ to respond - picard > light bulb > kirk

241: someone to post - broken light bulb = RJ

242: SOME NEWBIE TO LOG IN AND POST "YO MAN DIS NEW LIGHT BULS BE THE SHIZZLE." IT GONNA BE WORKING FOR 2,000 YEARS! IN ALL CAPS

243-250: a bunch of posters to add just smilies to previous responses " :D:P:P:devil::P:lol::lol::w00t:

not posts in a thread, but 10 people will change their avatars to light bulbs and start calling themselves the "Light Bulb Brigade"

796490[/snapback]

251: someone to say that the light bulb thread needs more cowbell