OT-New R.E.M. album released today

when were you there? I was there 81-85, i lived on the same hall in mcas scott, then his roomate and i roomed together, scott was awfully stinky back in the day!

Yeah!  And I went to Fredonia, too!  SRT / English double-major.

I saw Scott just about every day.  He is amazing.  Worked on Anodyne, Uncle Tupelo fans...

And Dave Fridmann is another Fredonia guy (though not a grad) -- I took classes from him and he produces the Flaming Lips, Mercury Rev, Mogwai, among others.  He's an effing brilliant man.

Representing WNY in the music industry!

57837[/snapback]

when were you there?  I was there 81-85, i lived on the same hall  in mcas scott, then his roomate and i roomed together, scott was awfully stinky back in the day!

57850[/snapback]

Haha... You know, I heard that from some people but I can't vouch for it. We had a big elevator :lol:

I was born and raised in Fredonia, and graduated in '01.

Haha... You know, I heard that from some people but I can't vouch for it.  We had a big elevator  :lol:

I was born and raised in Fredonia, and graduated in '01.

57863[/snapback]

If you graduated in 2001, i must know you, or at least some of your friends/aquantances...

You ever hang out at 40 Center St for parties?

Do you know Chirs Ivory? (thought you might since he is also a Fredonia native)

Hmmm... what other questions..

If you graduated in 2001, i must know you, or at least some of your friends/aquantances...

You ever hang out at 40 Center St for parties?

Do you know Chirs Ivory? (thought you might since he is also a Fredonia native)

Hmmm... what other questions..

57883[/snapback]

Never really on Center St. though I did live on Forest Pl. last year of school. I was a bit of a dork with my nose too much in books and running WCVF. Chris and I didn't know each other really well though we were in the same little league, etc. I also DJ'd at BJs.

you guys are killing me with your center st and forest place references! damn i love and miss my days at fredonia! :lol:

Never really on Center St. though I did live on Forest Pl. last year of school.  I was a bit of a dork with my nose too much in books and running WCVF.  Chris and I didn't know each other really well though we were in the same little league, etc.  I also DJ'd at BJs.

57886[/snapback]

i lived at the end of cleveland, across from a little grocery store, another house on the opposite corner from us were a bunch of freinds, then behind us up the hill was another house of friends, great area!

:lol:  I grew up on Cleveland Ave. and there were always 'big colllege kids' walking in the streets after parties.

57942[/snapback]

i lived at the end of cleveland, across from a little grocery store, another house on the opposite corner from us were a bunch of freinds, then behind us up the hill was another house of friends, great area!

57951[/snapback]

Nice. You were right near me, I was two houses down from that store (LeBarron's... Since torn down). Small world!

57951[/snapback]

I lived in Grissom freshman year. Then Schultz

Then I moved to a house of Central (not Center, Central) I lived in a house RIGHT behind the school. You could walk to the halls quicker that you could drive.

Then I moved to Green Street senior year. Right down the way from Heenans ...

good times.