Umm...hello...LOST! Just over 24 hours away...

EZC-Boston

I can't believe there is no thread yet. I can't wait.

What's your biggest question going into this year?

For me it is what the hell was that big foot statue Sayid saw?

Lost is the best hour of television every week. Bring it on!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe there is no thread yet.  I can't wait.

Lost is the best hour of television every week.  Bring it on!!!

794290[/snapback]

My biggest question is: why is it on before 5pm tomorrow?

"Less than 24 hours?" :P

I can't believe there is no thread yet.  I can't wait.

Lost is the best hour of television every week.  Bring it on!!!

794290[/snapback]

Yep..looking forward to it! Lots of questions to be answered! Not looking forward to 8 mins. of "Lost" , then 3 mins. of commercials! Damn that gets annoying!

So I just finished watching the last episode of season 3 which I saved on my DVR from last year.

Question: Did Desmond, Locke and Eko die or are they still kickin? Also what was with the nod Jack, Kate and Sawyer gave each other right before they put the hoods over their heads?

794507[/snapback]

Don't know and don't know.

So I just finished watching the last episode of season 3 which I saved on my DVR from last year.

794507[/snapback]

Are you from the future??? <_<

BTW, every single person that likes LOST needs to check out Kidnapped on NBC right afterwards. The first two episodes of Kidnapped were as good as the first episodes of 24 - back when it was incredible but before it got completely ridiculous. This show could be as good as anything on TV if they keep it up.

Tomorrow night I'm watching the Sabres and South Park and taping LOST and Kidnapped.

Frankly, I've completely lost interest.  They've jerked the scheduling around so badly I don't care to watch anymore...

794578[/snapback]

It's going to be more organized this season. Six new eps, then a mini hiatus of 13(?) weeks, then all new eps the rest of the way.

On the Season 2 DVDs, one of the producers explained why the scheduling was a mess last year. There's no way possible to keep up the production schedule --- even with 2 crews --- with the airing schedule. Something has to give. I think they made a great decision this year. Have a mini-finale, and you have to think there'll be a shocker; and none of the fractured repeat schedule.

I got the S2 set last week and finished watching it yesterday, as a brush-up before it starts. Something to note --- the guy sitting next to Bernard in the plane seat in the tree.... is the same actor that played Jason, who Ana-Lucia murdered in revenge. It's more evident in some of the extras footage. They're so careful on the show; this doesn't seem to be something they'd just allow. Then again, they revealed that the Dharma logo on the shark was supposed to strictly be an insider joke thing, until the scene came out lighter than they thought and people spotted it.

The biggest question? Obviously, what are the Others going to do with Jack, Sawyer and Kate. What is their intent? What was the noise & light?

I don't think the nod really meant much. A show of solidarity. An 'it'll be all right' even tho they don't know that. Perhaps as a reminder that Sayid has their back.