Open to your ideas

ieatcrayonz

As you know, I have a lot more money than a nickel and a dime. I can speculate with some to plant seeds.

Lately I see many advertisements for e-harmony dating. The douche bag on the commercial brags about matching people on 29 dimensions of personality and says that's all there is to it. He should say 29 traits of personality to hold more true to the language like my dear old Aunt Viv. The moron doesn't realize that the whole universe only has 4 dimensions total since that crappy old singing group died. :blink:

So my idea is to come up with a company that matches these dopes together using 30 traits instead of just 29 traits. We can call it Z-Harmonious or some slick name like E-HM. Trust me, these losers will buy off on either one. With your ideas for the traits and my funding and non douche-bagginess in the commercials, we will kick their butts and bankrupt that little rat.

So help me get started.

What are the 30 traits essential to a good relationship? I guess I'll go first but I'm probably not going to be much help. I know a lot about satisfying female celebrities but they are very one dimensional relationships.

Here goes with the traits:

1. Favorite position

2. Favorite pet.

You do the rest. I just reminded myself of Sammy and I have to go now.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3. Favorite football team :lol:

4. Favorite half-time show :blink:

As you know, I have a lot more money than a nickel and a dime.  I can speculate with some to plant seeds. 

Lately I see many advertisements for e-harmony dating.  The douche bag on the commercial brags about matching people on 29 dimensions of personality and says that's all there is to it.  He should say 29 traits of personality to hold more true to the language like my dear old Aunt Viv.  The moron doesn't realize that the whole universe only has 4 dimensions total since that crappy old singing group died.  :(

So my idea is to come up with a company that matches these dopes together using 30 traits instead of just 29 traits.  We can call it Z-Harmonious or some slick name like E-HM.  Trust me, these losers will buy off on either one.  With your ideas for the traits and my funding and non douche-bagginess in the commercials, we will kick their butts and bankrupt that little rat.

So help me get started.

What are the 30 traits essential to a good relationship?  I guess I'll go first but I'm probably not going to be much help.  I know a lot about satisfying female celebrities but they are very one dimensional relationships.

Here goes with the traits:

1. Favorite position

2. Favorite pet.

You do the rest.  I just reminded myself of Sammy and I have to go now.

788931[/snapback]

So far so ok.

A few pointers here folks.

1. Do not be so presumptuous as to assign numbers to your traits. I'm the boss. I'll decide what makes the cut.

2. We've had some good ideas but let's try to keep the sexual traits down. I can handle that since I know more than the rest of you combined. I figure I'll use up 8 traits for sex. You all can use the other 22 for the touchy feely stuff and money and whatever.

Ok, keep going.

Ok, now this is going downhill.

To DIB; more time handling and knowing what to do are two different things.

To the rest; please don't come up with either/or questions or yes/no questions. That doesn't help us enough. If we get tired and need a few at the end it will be ok because these suckers will buy anything. For now try to keep it open ended or at least multiple choice. I'll give a few examples that won't make the cut.

1. Please describe what you'd do with caramel, super glue and the cast of Baywatch.

2. What is the best way to fix an auto's brakes?

A. Work on them with pliers and wrenches and other tools.

B. Replace all the parts

C. Write the company with inane anecdotes

D. Gooey stuff, elevation and sweet old time.

Both of these questions are better for our 30 trait personality profile. Now get to work.