NEW FEATURE!

Who's your vote for this week's top coaster rider?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your vote for this week's top coaster rider?

• IndyJay
    • tornado
    • HudsonValley
    • JDG
    • Holcomb's Arm
    • JoeSixPack
    • Other (write in)

I'd like to formally announce a new weekly poll to vote on who's the most brain-dead of the coaster riders here on the Wall. We'll do this each week until the end of the season, and whoever has the most "wins" will get a padded Bills helmet, CHINSTRAP INCLUDED!

So, don't forget to vote for YOUR favorite tard of the week!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to formally announce a new weekly poll to vote on who's the most brain-dead of the coaster riders here on the Wall. We'll do this each week until the end of the season, and whoever has the most "wins" will get a padded Bills helmet, CHINSTRAP INCLUDED!

So, don't forget to vote for YOUR favorite tard of the week!

785870[/snapback]

To be fair, this should be done on a Friday or Saturday. I mean, how can you judge who the Tard of the Week is on the first day of the week? :blush:

I also think that Holcomb's Arm should be given a lifetime achievement award and removed from the list. It's simply not fair to the others who have to work at being retarded.

And I vote you for Tard of the Week...for having a Tard of the Week poll on a Monday.

This is a tough call, because you left off long time tards such as flea17 or deluca1967. If someone wanted to keep tabs, we could have an annual TBD Tard awards show, just like the Oscars.

This week is a tough decision tho.

To be fair, this should be done on a Friday or Saturday.  I mean, how can you judge who the Tard of the Week is on the first day of the week?  :blush:

I also think that Holcomb's Arm should be given a lifetime achievement award and removed from the list.  It's simply not fair to the others who have to work at being retarded. 

And I vote you for Tard of the Week...for having a Tard of the Week poll on a Monday.

785883[/snapback]

You're voting on the best tard of the PREVIOUS week.

Then why isn't it the "Tard of Last Week" poll?  :angry:

Now you're just trying to VABills your way out of admitting you !@#$ed up.  :doh:

785938[/snapback]

What have I told you as s holes about bringing me into your little petty spats. If I am not involved leave me the hell out of it. :blush: