Cindy Crawford Contraversy

inkman

I am a little more concerned about the portrayal of a young girl posing "seductively" as opposed to a fake tatoo on her back.  I am concerned because of potential pedophiles garnering a little too much satisfaction from this (i.e. JonBenet Ramsey).

785922[/snapback]

I tend to agree b/c the sexualization of young people in our culture is rapidly spinning out of control. Kids under 18 should be off limits...but TV, movies, and the Web are obviously sending mixed messages with seductive poses and entertainment that shows teens who are sexually active.

And then, we act surprised when the pedophiles appear. I could slip a dig at Meazza here, but I'm dead serious.

Argh. How do I respond? If someone finds sex in that picture the onus is on them. Go to photobucket.com. It's a bunch of vouyeristic 14 year old with cameras.

Freaks are goingto get their freak on no matter where the source. An innocent photo that doesn't even show said toplessness shouldn't be construed as the vehicle for perverts fantasies.

I am a little more concerned about the portrayal of a young girl posing "seductively" as opposed to a fake tatoo on her back.  I am concerned because of potential pedophiles garnering a little too much satisfaction from this (i.e. JonBenet Ramsey).

785922[/snapback]

BINGO!

This would be cute in a PRIVATE family photo album, but...

Money will buy anything I guess.

:D

Seriously, ths kid is topless.... what kind of target audience are you taking photos for with a 5-year old girl, topless?!?

Actually in many cultures, little girls and boys just wear bathing suit bottoms when they're at the beach.

Where I grew up, girls didn't wear bathing suit "tops" until they were about 9-10.

I have no problem with the topless thing. But I also feel that the poses are just a little too seductive.