Chad Johnson

YOOOOOO

It was the most humble I have ever heard him be.

783064[/snapback]

Likely so... :D

He has a persona, but for the record, he should never be put in the attitude class of a TO et al.

Doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, never curses, doesn't run with the 'boys, shows up at camp, watches his team mate's backs, plays through injuries and gets mad if he can't, gives $$$ and lends his name to numerous local charities, visits the tragic folk in hospital, etc.

He's a very decent young man.

:D:w00t:

That is the first time I've ever regretted the brevity of a Chad Johnson interview.

They should have strung that out with some discussion on Bonds, a few math questions and then left a camera running to record his teammates monkeying with him after the reporters left.

I read the interview with him where the guys from Cleveland were taunting him and telling him they were going after him, and as the game wore on he started taunting them back with "When are you guys gonna actually hit me?" He admitted then that it was a helluva hit, though in part because the pass forced him to lay out to get the ball.

HUGH!!!

783144[/snapback]

I just checked out the Cincy roster and there are no Bengals named Hugh.

The closest is a rookie FB From Brigham Young named "Naufahu Tahi".

Interestingly enough there is a guy on the roster wearing an #85 whose named Batman.

Interestingly enough there is a guy on the roster wearing an #85 whose named Batman.

783157[/snapback]

Actually closer on the roster is Houshmandzadeh, but it would be Hoosh!

You should also check the staff listings when you do that, though. The Wide Receivers coach is named Hue Jackson.

783157[/snapback]

PS player of the Pete Johnson - Larry Kinnebrew size. Got some impressive carries in pre-season. Big body, strong legs leaning forward and seemed bent on punishment of those before him.

A back-up LB jumped on his back one play, and one of the local tv ps announcers said "Hey, has that guy bought a ticket for that ride???!", as Tafi carried him 7 or 8 yards. :P

Older guy - 26, I think. I'd be very surprised if he can stick around in the NFL. But his ps play was great fun to watch. 0:)