Coy Wire

So Coy Boy is the AFC ST player of the week?  A blocked punt constitutes this?  I have no problem with the boy, but it's nice to see that my jersey of his might get undusted... plus if he's really improved, how did no one catch on?

782100[/snapback]

You have a Coy Wire jersey? 0:) Hell, I'm still surprised Coy Wire has a Coy Wire jersey...

You have a Coy Wire jersey?   0:)  Hell, I'm still surprised Coy Wire has a Coy Wire jersey...

782104[/snapback]

You just made the list son. You betta hope I don't see you at the tailgate party that you fools be having this week. Coy Wire will run out there and bust you up right in front of all the know it alls on this board. THE PAIN TRAIN IS ROLLIN THROUGH.

The C to the O to the Y has spoken.

On a side note, Billsyoung1127, would you be so kind as to start a fan club in Coy Wires honor?

I got three Coy Wire bobble heads a few years ago for Christmas, along with four Drew Bledsoe, and three Travis Henry...the Travis one is really scary looking!

782151[/snapback]

Coy Wire is selling the last of his collection on ebay, get'em while they are hot.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Coy-Wire-bobble-head-B...1QQcmdZViewItem

Included in your purchase price, I, Coy Wire, will dedicate a Special Teams hit to you.

Hey Coy, when you hit him, will you be able to take him down or bounce off his legs like you did in the Miami game?

782168[/snapback]

Listen Up Chump! You will not refer to me as Hey Coy. You will refer to me as The Reigning AFC Special Teams Player Of The Week.

And for the record, The Reigning AFC Special Teams Player Of The Week, did not bounce off of anyones legs. Coy Wire hits people with such tremendous force that it just appears that way

Listen Up Chump! You will not refer to me as Hey Coy. You will refer to me as The Reigning AFC Special Teams Player Of The Week.

And for the record, The Reigning AFC Special Teams Player Of The Week, did not bounce off of anyones legs. Coy Wire hits people with such tremendous force that it just appears that way

782179[/snapback]

I thought you talked...er...typed...with more blackcent. :doh:

782179[/snapback]

Hey TRASTPOTW, is it just me, or did that punt you blocked actually lift you off the ground a couple of feet?