Mug shots

BoondckCL

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You people have gone nuts since i went to work. My god. Alright, so i messed up, but the ticket did say "sir charge", i confirmed it myself. Where i got the idea of the sir charge was that i was asking what a friend "sir charge" was, and that was his explaination.

Another thing that i did not know, and now i am a know it all prick, officially.

this whole thread seems sir real, only 12 hours ago it was about obtaining my mugshots, then it transferred to crimes i have committed or been accused of, then it turned to how marketing students are wussies, and now we are just making stupid, but funny statements.

By the way, the thing with the police officers going to HVCC was a little over the top since HVCC is ranked one of the top academic community colleges in the northeast.

And P.S., if you wish to meet hot chicks, you go into the psychology classes, or the early childhood development. Any guys who are in the early childhood development program are homo's, so there is not a lot of competition.

You people have gone nuts since i went to work. My god. Alright, so i messed up, but the ticket did say "sir charge", i confirmed it myself. Where i got the idea of the sir charge was that i was asking what a friend "sir charge" was, and that was his explaination.

Another thing that i did not know, and now i am a know it all prick, officially.

this whole thread seems sir real, only 12 hours ago it was about obtaining my mugshots, then it transferred to crimes i have committed or been accused of, then it turned to how marketing students are wussies, and now we are just making stupid, but funny statements.

By the way, the thing with the police officers going to HVCC was a little over the top since HVCC is ranked one of the top academic community colleges in the northeast.

And P.S., if you wish to meet hot chicks, you go into the psychology classes, or the early childhood development. Any guys who are in the early childhood development program are homo's, so there is not a lot of competition.

782577[/snapback]

The people of this board tend to like to pile on people. It happened to Ed when he bought his honda fit, it happened to NJ Sue when she needed to know exchange rates and other people (including myself).

Don't take it to the heart.

The people of this board tend to like to pile on people.  It happened to Ed when he bought his honda fit, it happened to NJ Sue when she needed to know exchange rates and other people (including myself). 

782579[/snapback]

Wouldn't dream of it. This is when TSW is at its finest. i.e. The Buccaneers being disatisfied with Mike Williams.

One has to be able to take the heat of mistakes if they want to give heat of another's mistakes.

The people of this board tend to like to pile on people.  It happened to Ed when he bought his honda fit, it happened to NJ Sue when she needed to know exchange rates and other people (including myself). 

782579[/snapback]

What was it that got you piled on again?

Oh I remember, hitting on 14 year olds.

Un sir prising, really.

782577[/snapback]

Of course, all the hot chicks in early childhood development classes already know their male classmates are gay, so by registering for that class you're automatically telling them "I have absolutely no interest in you whatsoever, but is that guy sitting next to you available?" So it's a self-defeating tactic.

That's not entirely fair.  He did achieve everlasting notoriety with that breathtaking "Does sound travel faster than light in space?" question...  :D

782775[/snapback]

How can anyone answer that? If you got in space you would freeze to death in about 14 seconds and you couldn't get a good reading.