Paging Nate Clements....

UConn James

Nate was on Booker most of the day and McGee was on Chambers, from my watching of the game.  And yes, Booker had a couple of nice catches vs. Nate.

777854[/snapback]

I saw this too, anyone know why Nate was not covering Chambers, anything to do with Chambers lighting NC up last year? You'd think the size factor alone would put Nate on Chambers?

Is this a joke?

The Bills racked up a bunch of coverage sacks and thier corners were the primary reason. On a day when Culpepper threw about 30 balls Clements gave up a grand total of two completions. The first was a direct result of him being lined up in that loose dirt on that garbage field while Booker was able to make his cut off grass. The second was a 10yrd sideline completion on 2nd and 16. Not to mention there were multiple instances of him sticking his face in the blender in run support to make tackles on a RB while he was being blocked by a bigger WR.

I saw this too, anyone know why Nate was not covering Chambers, anything to do with Chambers lighting NC up last year? You'd think the size factor alone would put Nate on Chambers?

Nate plays corner on the left side for the Bills while McGee plays on the right side. This is a static situation in which the Bills have elected not to have Nate chase opposing WR's around the field. It was Miami who elected to have Chambers matched up against McGee for most of the day, likely because they wanted to throw at him but had no interest in putting the ball anywhere near Clements.

Props to McGee for being up to the challenge.

I am here on standby. Just tell me where to meet you guys.

778089[/snapback]

Always easy to run the negative line. If things go poorly, it's the old I-you-so. If it goes well, your words get lost in a victory.

Very, very old hat, pal...We and general society have seen such clowning and self-stroking for decade after decade after decade... :doh: