Tailgate wing "donations"

richNjoisy

Hi Y'all,

A few people have offered to bring along wings for the Tailgate. I am trying to plan purchases on the 23rd. IF you plan to bring wings to add to the CNJBBB cooking planned on the 24th, please PM me or post in this thread. I need to know HOW much you are bringing and WHEN you will be handing me the wings.

I will be purchasing wings to cook at the Tailgate on Saturday during the day.

It's just me this year - no Mark - but I should be able to keep the wings coming.

Go Bills!

-RichNJoisy

CNJBBB

<_<  :P same as before a 5# bag first thing i'll be there around 7

779636[/snapback]

If it rains, will there be any room for me to do some cooking under cover .. meaning the tent area??

I can't cook wings in the rain - the damn thing will splatter all over the place

We'll bring you a 5lb bag as well - will bring them to you by 7:30am on Sunday.

Question - do you prefer that the wings be thawed or frozen?

781905[/snapback]

Frozen gives me more options - plus I do most of my cooking AFTER the game. Typically, 1/3 to 2/5 before kickoff and 3/5 to 2/3 after. Why? People are HUNGRY after the Bills victories and less nervous.

But I play this by ear too.

Any donation will be cooked immediatly or put in my cooler to be cooked later.

Thanks

-Rich

Frozen gives me more options - plus I do most of my cooking AFTER the game. Typically, 1/3 to 2/5 before kickoff and 3/5 to 2/3 after. Why? People are HUNGRY after the Bills victories and less nervous.

But I play this by ear too.

Any donation will be cooked immediatly or put in my cooler to be cooked later.

Thanks

-Rich

781929[/snapback]

No problem - just wanted to make sure...I know that my roommates and I have damn near burned the house down multiple times by cooking frozen wings (on the front porch) - amazing how much that oil splatters when water gets in it. 0:)

No problem - just wanted to make sure...I know that my roommates and I have damn near burned the house down multiple times by cooking frozen wings (on the front porch) - amazing how much that oil splatters when water gets in it.  0:)

781957[/snapback]

indeed. But I do this EVERY week (sometimes twice a week heheh)

I learned VERY early in this process - no drinking while cooking.

well,....errr... not TOOOO much ya know :P