I just read the Jerry Sullivan colomn.

Sullivan's previous columns have iritated me a little. I thought they were a bit unfair. Sullivan's style is too sarcastic for my tastes, however he made some very valid points in today's "hatchet Job", his biggest point is the the Bills are "the dumbest team in football". Thats harsh, but accurate. I sat there yesterday and watched some good football along with a demonstration of inept, rattled, and stupid football on the part of the Bills.

Who do we Blame? Hell, ..... I don't know for sure but, I have observed in industry that they usually pick out a "patsie" and blame him(or her) for all the problems. The Source is usally top management. This parallel may not apply to a football team in dismal disarray but i think the problems are caused by Donohoe's administration and decisions. He has fired and hired his way to having his mark on all facits of Bills operations and personnel. This is the result. NOT GOOD ENOUGH MR. DONOHOE!!

What should resolve this mess? Anybody got any answers?

Exasperated

Bill

I think his shot at London Fletcher for the "fumble" was not only uncalled for but also completely rediculous. All he had to do is watch the replay to see that Fletcher tucked the ball away before he got hit, the shot just knocked the ball loose. Sullivan only see's what he wants to see.

I think his shot at London Fletcher for the "fumble" was not only uncalled for but also completely rediculous.  All he had to do is watch the replay to see that Fletcher tucked the ball away before he got hit, the shot just knocked the ball loose. Sullivan only see's what he wants to see.

55707[/snapback]

Perhaps it was my imagination (not), but the reply I've seen has Fletcher extending his arms out in an apparant attempt to break the goal line as he gets hit.

Sullivan drives me nuts, but his last couple of columns have been less venomous, and, well..... pretty much right on. (as much as it pains me to say that)

Sullivan bashers, please tell me what is wrong with what he said?

Listen, just because it's the a**hole in school that tells you your sister is ugly, doesnt mean she aint.

55774[/snapback]

I have been a Sullivan basher, but the last couple of columns have been pretty accurate.

I think his shot at London Fletcher for the "fumble" was not only uncalled for but also completely rediculous.  All he had to do is watch the replay to see that Fletcher tucked the ball away before he got hit, the shot just knocked the ball loose. Sullivan only see's what he wants to see.

55707[/snapback]

That doesn't even matter, because good ol' Bill would've had challenged it like we did and it wouldn't have been ruled a catch anyway.

Jerry Sullivan = Michael Moore

55759[/snapback]

I stopped reading Sullivan years ago when he said in an interview that he could not understand why Buffalo fans lived or died with the Buffalo Bills. That he felt there was more important things on Sunday to do like watch Basketball or the new Womans sports that were being shown on ESPN. And he was serious. It was when Levy and the Bills were a force in the NFL.

I knew right there and then that he was not interested in this area and did not understand the people in this area.

Now all he does on the radio is exactly what Dickerson did . I turn him off EVERY TIME he is on WGR. At least Dickerson was not talking to the listeners with contemp in his voice.

That doesn't even matter, because good ol' Bill would've had challenged it like we did and it wouldn't have been ruled a catch anyway.

55826[/snapback]

The Patriots has already used both of their challenges. They failed on one of the two challenges they made earlier, therefore no third review and no ability to challenge the incomplete pass.

Ever since his ridiculous article about trading Henry, his stories have been pretty accurate...we're 0-3.

I talked with Jerry yesterday before the game and asked him how the players like the carpet at the Ralph. I thought it was a little slippery. He said Travis Henry told him he liked it, and then TH slips,or stumbles or trips during the game.

Actually, I find Sullivan a little harsh, but usually pretty on the money. He is not paid to be a fanatic Bills fan, but to give opinions on the team, and other issues in sports. It is funny, whenever he writes something negative about the Bills, there is all this outcry about what an a-hole and moron the guys is, but then a month later, many here are saying the same things.