Which Sign Should I Make.....

cåblelady

In actuality, the Patriots looked much worse than I expected, and the Bills much better.  Some things were just inexplicable - the Pats' OL was great in run blocking but terrible in pass protection, and the front 7 couldn't stop the run in the first half, and shut it down in the second.

An odd game overall, but an exciting one to watch, and one in which fans of both teams can find positives.  I know that Patriots fans are drooling over Maroney's potential, and Bills fans have to be happy that Losman looked like a more-than-capable starter.

768620[/snapback]

It's easy to be great in run blocking when you are allowed to hold the defenders my friend. ;)

That being said, your team is starting thier slide.

You know it.

We know it.

You are vunerable, and your kicker dynasty is coming to an end...

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A nice pictorial sign with a zebra, heart and Patisies logo. Caption: "Just Give It To Them!"

I think that will adequately and concisely convey your point.  ;)

768560[/snapback]

I heard TD has been signed by the Pats-NFL-Referees Coalition and he will

be coming around the stadium to collect any Signs that embarasses their

coalition. :(

In actuality, the Patriots looked much worse than I expected, and the Bills much better.  Some things were just inexplicable - the Pats' OL was great in run blocking but terrible in pass protection, and the front 7 couldn't stop the run in the first half, and shut it down in the second.

An odd game overall, but an exciting one to watch, and one in which fans of both teams can find positives.  I know that Patriots fans are drooling over Maroney's potential, and Bills fans have to be happy that Losman looked like a more-than-capable starter.

768620[/snapback]

Fair Comments. My comments is that the Veteran team made the lesser mental mistakes and tightened their game when it counted, whereas the Younger team

made more mistakes at crucial times and paid the price for it.

Not true.  The Patriots had the ball at the end, and IIRC were in field goal range.  But because they were already ahead by 2, they simply kneeled down to seal the win.  Had the Bills kicked that field goal, the Patriots would have been down by a point, and therefore would have kicked the game winning field goal at the very end.

769054[/snapback]

If we do kick the field goal (though going for the 4th and 1 was the correct choice)

then the Pats don't get that kind of momentum shift in their game. They are still 13 points behind and need two TDs to win the game. The Bills D might have come

out more attacking and things might have been different.

#3:  I attack the officials to rationalize losses.  :angry:

768464[/snapback]

Speaking of rationalization, I'm eagerly anticipating Mike Pereira's explanation for why Whitner's INT return was whistled down. <_<

(Yes, it wouldn't have mattered anyway because of the penalty. Duly noted...)

Maroney starts by midseason.

Speaking of rationalization, I'm eagerly anticipating Mike Pereira's explanation for why Whitner's INT return was whistled down. :angry:

(Yes, it wouldn't have mattered anyway because of the penalty. Duly noted...)

Maroney starts by midseason.

770036[/snapback]

I bet he doesn't even mention it. Or any of the non-calls against the NFL's favorite team...

Speaking of rationalization, I'm eagerly anticipating Mike Pereira's explanation for why Whitner's INT return was whistled down. :angry:

Me too, actually. I wish I could see the play now, but I had no way to record the game. NFL.com has him going out of bounds at the NE 46. Does that seem an even remote possibility to you from looking at the tape?

Me too, actually.  I wish I could see the play now, but I had no way to record the game.  NFL.com has him going out of bounds at the NE 46.  Does that seem an even remote possibility to you from looking at the tape?

770051[/snapback]

Nope. He was literally three feet from the sideline. It wasn't even close...