Bills lose 17-19!

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

But you gotta remember that all mistakes and crappy defensive plays were supposed to be taken care of last week.  Alot of the membership proclaimed this team ready to play.  Clearly we are not.  One would think we would see an improvement stopping the run.  I'd sure like to know where that is. 

BTW, they won nothing last year and again our membership declared their dynasty over and done with, right?

767356[/snapback]

One week? In preseason? My friend, I think you need a bit more of a realistic viewpoint. We're playing a handful of rookies on defense, getting used to new coordinators and schemes, JP is still only getting his feet wet in the league....I mean how can you not be thrilled that we're taking this team to the fourth quarter with a shot to win a game that nobody thought we'd get a sniff of? Our team has shown up today....that's huge in and of itself, IMO.

But you gotta remember that all mistakes and crappy defensive plays were supposed to be taken care of last week.  Alot of the membership proclaimed this team ready to play.  Clearly we are not.  One would think we would see an improvement stopping the run.  I'd sure like to know where that is. 

767356[/snapback]

Why would anyone think that? Preseason and regular season are two completely different things.

What exactly is your complaint here? That the Bills are meeting your low expectations? That the board here's too optimistic? That you forgot to eat your bran muffin this morning? Maybe you should just go back in time half an hour when you were proclaiming the Bills Gods among men...

How can you be upset with this game!? We're hanging with the Pats, picked by most as the class of our division.

We're tied in the 4th and we have a TON to improve on.

Nothing but upside with this team.

Though that was scary!

I'm gonna have to go to work tommorow and hear all about this. :rolleyes:

767380[/snapback]

Hear about what? That the mighty pats needed all four quarters to beat a team that is supposed to be in line for the Brady Quinn pick next year? Don't hang your head in front of those fuggers...