Ryan Miller Signed!

beerme1

Maybe I'm jumping the gun but is anyone worried that Miller has yet to sign? Camp is soon. On the other hand, is anyone concerned that Marty is still a Sabre?

762642[/snapback]

Miller not signing would concern pretty much any Sabres fan. He was the glue of that team last year; especially in the playoff run. Game after game, he came up with big play after big play and personally i think he was one of, if not the, main contributors to Buffalo's success last year.

They need to sign him before a larger market team like New York swoops him up.

Very nice, works for everyone involved. Ryan gets 3 years to get even better and get that even bigger contract (hopefully with us) and we dont have to worry about the guy in net for the next 3 seasons.

Hope Carolina enjoyed gawking at their Cup, because its coming to Buffalo this season. We might as well just take it during the opener and store it at HSBC. You know, that way we dont have to move it.

:doh:

Ok.  Now all we have to endure is the release of the slug unis and we are ready to get this thing started!

765328[/snapback]

I thought I was excited for this season to start with or without Miller, but HOT DAMN am I ready to go now.

Very nice, works for everyone involved.  Ryan gets 3 years to get even better and get that even bigger contract (hopefully with us) and we dont have to worry about the guy in net for the next 3 seasons.

Hope Carolina enjoyed gawking at their Cup, because its coming to Buffalo this season.  We might as well just take it during the opener and store it at HSBC.  You know, that way we dont have to move it.

:doh:

765326[/snapback]

I'm so pumped for 10/4. I'll be there cheering for the boys. God how I hate the !@#$ing Caniacs.