norwood on youtube

SACKMARINO

i gotta stop.. i'm sitting here 1:29 into it and i'm thinking he might make it.

i'm so stupid. i'm cheering for a guy to make a kick when he missed it long ago.

764331[/snapback]

Don't feel bad. Every time I see it, I feel the same way.

Don't feel bad.  Every time I see it, I feel the same way.

764335[/snapback]

I am the same. Every highlite of that kick, theres a small part of me that thinks that this time, the kick will sail through the uprights, and we'll see the Bills going crazy all over the field.

Heres a question tho. Norwood attewmpted that with 8 seconds left, but the giants still had to run the kneel down to end the game, as there were 4 seconds left after the miss. Fast forward about 10 years the pats-rams SB. Vinatieri attempts the same FG, with 8 seconds left, but makes it. How come the officials ran the clock to 0 after that. shouldnt there have been a few seconds left for a kickoff? And this isnt sour grapes against the patriots. I wondered the same question when he kicked it, and still wonder why there was no kickoff.

it's been debated ad nauseum, but norwood was not the reason why the bills lost that day, he was simply the FINAL reason why they lost.  So so so many errors on all sides of the ball.  Too bad too, because thurman played balls out that game.

764344[/snapback]

Also, if you look at the hold, the laces were not pointed straight toward the field goal.

it's been debated ad nauseum, but norwood was not the reason why the bills lost that day, he was simply the FINAL reason why they lost.  So so so many errors on all sides of the ball.  Too bad too, because thurman played balls out that game.

764344[/snapback]

Exactly. You can barely blame it on norwood alone. Tell andre to catch come of those passes. Tell our defense to !@#$ing tackle on third down. Tell our defense to not let the giants march down the field and score a TD in the final minute of the half.

And for chrissakes, we should have run TT a hell of a lot more. I swear to God, mularkey must have been play calling that game. TT has 15-131. why did he not tote the rock 25+ times?!?

I ALWAYS think it will somehow be good. Somehow... :D

On another note, wouldn't it be fun to see them add Vinitieri missing the fieldgoal against the Panthers or Rams in the Superbowl on that Gatorade (?) commercial? You know, where Jordon misses the shot in Cleveland, and Dwight Clark drops the Catch? heheh...

i gotta stop.. i'm sitting here 1:29 into it and i'm thinking he might make it.

i'm so stupid. i'm cheering for a guy to make a kick when he missed it long ago.

764331[/snapback]

Yup, I do the same thing. Maybe THIS time. Every time I see that.