Big Ben in Surgery

TheMadCap

Steelers | Roethlisberger undergoes an appendectomy Sunday

Sun, 3 Sep 2006 15:06:37 -0700

KDKA.com reports Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger (appendix) has undergone an appendectomy Sunday, Sept. 3. The team will update his condition later in the day.

Looks like he isn't going to play against the Felons on Thursday.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how friggin lucky can the fins get? they'll beat the steelers in pittsburgh and then the media will be giving nick saban the virtual bukake all week long leading into our week 2 meeting in miami. And if we lose to mularkey I might have to twist the head off a puppy.

Steelers | Roethlisberger undergoes an appendectomy Sunday

Sun, 3 Sep 2006 15:06:37 -0700

KDKA.com reports Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger (appendix) has undergone an appendectomy Sunday, Sept. 3. The team will update his condition later in the day.

Looks like he isn't going to play against the Felons on Thursday.

760737[/snapback]

I HAVE not seen any mention of this yet over several media outlets (including my super not-so-secret footballguys.com e-mail elert subscription). Is there a link?

I HAVE not seen any mention of this yet over several media outlets (including my super not-so-secret footballguys.com e-mail elert subscription). Is there a link?

760741[/snapback]

Really? The first couple words say "KDKA.com reports".

Did Nick Saban learn some voodoo while he was in Louisiana?  Talk about lucking out.

760883[/snapback]

I think it's funny that I've come to dislike Nick Saban so much that I actually LIKE Jimmy Johnson a little :w00t:

I think it's funny that I've come to dislike Nick Saban so much that I actually LIKE Jimmy Johnson a little  :w00t:

760887[/snapback]

Speaking of our ol' pal Jimmy Johnson...I went to Giants camp a few weeks ago and Tom Coughlin was standing around after practice getting swarmed by people looking for autographs. I was with a few Giants fans so I stuck around while they tried to get him to sign, and when he got close enough I yelled out "Hey Tom! What was it like running Jimmy Johnson and his toupee out of the NFL with that 62-7 drumming in the playoffs?"

According to the Giants fans around me, it was the ONLY time they've seen Coughlin smile during the entire camp.