Why is Coy Wire still on the team

SACKMARINO

Why is Coy Wire still on the team  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Why is Coy Wire still on the team

• He has video tape of Greggg Williams "blowing away" TD and Ralph at the interview
    • He's one of the few men willing to touch Ralph's daughter
    • He knows where Ralph hid the bodies
    • He has a great lawyer and managed to have his own claus added to Tom Brady's deal with the Devil
    • Talent
    • Post your own suggestion

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical TBD group-think....am I the only one NOT terribly surprised around here?

Granted, I had predicted Wire as a cut for my final roster... but the guy is the captain of our special teams. What is so hard about understanding that special teams are important to Levy and Jauron?

Coy Wire isn't a good safety, but neither are Baker or Leonhard. All 3 got burned badly thoughout the preseason. Stop making those 2 scrubs out to be all-stars. They could barely compete against other team's third-stringers. If Whitner, Vincent, Simpson, and Bowen are all injured, then we're !@#$ed and are no less !@#$ed with Baker or Leonhard than with Wire. JMHO.

Coy Wire isn't a good safety, but neither are Baker or Leonhard. All 3 got burned badly thoughout the preseason. Stop making those 2 scrubs out to be all-stars. They could barely compete against other team's third-stringers. If Whitner, Vincent, Simpson, and Bowen are all injured, then we're !@#$ed and are no less !@#$ed with Baker or Leonhard than with Wire. JMHO.

759966[/snapback]

We're already !@#$ed with Vincent starting. :w00t:

Typical TBD group-think....am I the only one NOT terribly surprised around here?

Granted, I had predicted Wire as a cut for my final roster... but the guy is the captain of our special teams. What is so hard about understanding that special teams are important to Levy and Jauron?

759966[/snapback]

Wire is NOT the captain of our special teams. He was captain of ST for some games a few years ago. Josh Stamer was also ST captain that year for a game - I think it was a rotational thing. Why does everyone keep saying he is ST captain??????

OK, but I'm not yet convinced Vincent is done. I'm more worried about Anderson and Kelsay starting than I am Troy.

760003[/snapback]

I agree with you there, especially on Tiny Tim. Even with heavy rotation, I'm hoping as the year goes by that on critical plays (ie. 3rd-and-short), KW and Denney will be in the game.

Wire is NOT the captain of our special teams.  He was captain of ST for some games a few years ago.  Josh Stamer was  also ST captain that year for a game - I think it was a rotational thing.  Why does everyone keep saying he is ST captain??????

760000[/snapback]

Maybe the first sentence of his bio has something to do with it... , obviously it doesn't mean he is still the ST Captain but...