Gas Prices

erynthered

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since it was Bush's fault that gas prices went over 3 bucks a gallon not to long ago. I was wondering who's fault is it that the price I paid today was 2.55 a gallon. Anybody help me out there? I need someone to blame!!!

:doh:

758852[/snapback]

ME, according to CTM I am full of methane :blush:

Thanks to Gore and Kerry for their push to let people know about global warming people are driving less and getting a smaller carbon footprint. Thus more reserves and less demand, making pricing go down. All in spite of Bush who has resisted all attempt at reducing CD emmissions.

Thanks to Gore and Kerry for their push to let people know about global warming people are driving less and getting a smaller carbon footprint.  Thus more reserves and less demand, making pricing go down.  All in spite of Bush who has resisted all attempt at reducing CD emmissions.

759072[/snapback]

God bless those American heros...

oh wait a second, poor choice of words. Don't wanna sound religous

umm, lets try again. how about...

Mother nature praise those American heros.

hmm, close. prolly want to get American heros out of that...

Mother nature parise those men of global action

oh wait, don't want to use their gender. lets try again

Mother nature praise those citizens of global action

God bless those American heros...

oh wait a second, poor choice of words.  Don't wanna sound religous

umm, lets try again.  how about...

Mother nature praise those American heros. 

hmm, close.  prolly want to get American heros out of that...

Mother nature parise those men of global action

oh wait, don't want to use their gender.  lets try again

Mother nature praise those citizens of global action

759084[/snapback]

Probably don't want to use Mother, aswhat if it is really a guy in drag.

Human nature praise those people of global action.

Since it was Bush's fault that gas prices went over 3 bucks a gallon not to long ago. I was wondering who's fault is it that the price I paid today was 2.55 a gallon. Anybody help me out there? I need someone to blame!!!

:doh:

758852[/snapback]

Oh come on man, you know it's not his fault it was over $3. It's his fault it's over $1.25.

Thanks to Gore and Kerry for their push to let people know about global warming people are driving less and getting a smaller carbon footprint.  Thus more reserves and less demand, making pricing go down.  All in spite of Bush who has resisted all attempt at reducing CD emmissions.

759072[/snapback]

You know that those two are probably going to receive recognition for it; but it is going to be even better when the global temperature remains on the rise.

This probably also means that we are going to see douche bags like Al Gore not only taking credit for this beautiful thing called the internet, but also for saving the world. How could you not vote for a guy like that?

Now that is one hell of a resume. Revolutionized the way people communicate on Monday, saves the planet on tuesday, god damn, now hes probably going to find a cure for AIDS by Thursday.

i beg to differ, he prolly would also have recognized that wasn't your best work

759169[/snapback]

Differ all you like, you didnt know him.....at all

I suppose him being a friend of mine, and him spending time with me and my family here in Florida, I wouldn't know anything about what made him laugh.

But then you " Prolly" already knew that.

You know that those two are probably going to receive recognition for it; but it is going to be even better when the global temperature remains on the rise.

This probably also means that we are going to see douche bags like Al Gore not only taking credit for this beautiful thing called the internet, but also for saving the world. How could you not vote for a guy like that?

Now that is one hell of a resume. Revolutionized the way people communicate on Monday, saves the planet on tuesday, god damn, now hes probably going to find a cure for AIDS by Thursday.

759174[/snapback]

Well he did stop the drought we had. I went from little rain since our soaking in June, to a pretty good amount the last couple of days, and today they are projecting 4-8 inches. I am telling you Al Gore is good.

Of course, I need an Ark, but I am sure he'll solve that problem by putting everyone to work who is unemployed.

Well he did stop the drought we had.  I went from little rain since our soaking in June, to a pretty good amount the last couple of days, and today they are projecting 4-8 inches.  I am telling you Al Gore is good. 

Of course, I need an Ark, but I am sure he'll solve that problem by putting everyone to work who is unemployed.

Gas pumpers wanted!!!

Todays average gas prices, link. $2.92  the avg. price in the U.S the first time it's gone below $3per gallon in 5 weeks :(

http://bangordailynews.com/news/t/viewpoin...39542&zoneid=34

And back in the 90's and 2000....$1.10 to $2.10 for a few months in 00, and then it went to $1.20 in new england and FLA in 00... :lol:

http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/CS/FS/gas-prices.shtml

759272[/snapback]

VABills, I found the Ark on my search for the holy grail....While in the captains quarters on the ARK was a chest, I thought, maybe the grail is in there :)

I opened it, and found this mp3, it had an Inscription that whoever finds this musical recording, please play it on sept 1 2006 at 10:51 pm for the republicans chances in november ;)

http://breizhpartitions.free.fr/partos/hym...azing_grace.mp3

759072[/snapback]

So I can defect from that norm... :);)

I actually went out and bought two gas guzzlers three months ago that probably average no better than 15 MPG at best...

Go figure... Thanks Al and John... I could give an eff...