The "REAL" Lions Game thread.....

sven233

Looks like the cops are afraid to use there guns back there.  If that fugger was in SoCal cops would have blasted him long ago.

757825[/snapback]

Yep, same here in Atlanta. If they eyeballed that bastard down here, he'd be toast....sure as hell wouldn't be escaping on foot over and over. It actually happens here quite a bit :w00t:

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HA!  Doesn't look like the same team tonight!

757821[/snapback]

Panthers/Bengals starters > Lions backups.

Come to think of it, Panthers/Bengals backups probably > Lions starters.

Not that I'm complaining...

FG after first and goal?  Yes it does.  :w00t:

757828[/snapback]

Well, they didn't even throw in when they got there.......wondering if they are just playing things tight to the vest......

Have to remember this is the 2nd and 3rd units.......

Panthers/Bengals starters > Lions backups.

Come to think of it, Panthers/Bengals backups probably > Lions starters.

Not that I'm complaining...

757834[/snapback]

Very true......but we can only beat up who they put in there to play. If we didn't look good against who the Lions' put on the field to start tonight, it would have been something to worry about!

What I don't like is settling for FG's when you have 1st and goal from the 10. However, on this particular instance we had no choice (expiring play clock). But time and time again in recent history this is what's happened and that is why we haven't won many games.

How can a guy run away from cops, go into an apartment building, out the back window, and escape? Then another time he just runs away into the woods?? What is up with the cops up there nowadays? Based on the amw.com description, this guy should have been picked up by now.

757817[/snapback]

Rural area, one Phillips probably knows better than any of the NYSP. Friends/relatives allegedly helping him out. And he keeps moving.

Hopefully it ends tonight. When I was on my way to the game last week, I noticed someone added a "Y" to the Kill Buck Rd. signs (near Salamanca). I echo that sentiment.

UPDATE: Massive police presence, reportedly closing in. Stockton area. Second trooper choppered to ECMC. No 'official' confirmation on anything.

Hopefully it ends tonight. When I was on my way to the game last week, I noticed someone added a "Y" to the Kill Buck Rd. signs (near Salamanca). I echo that sentiment.

757852[/snapback]

Did you see on that link you posted earlier how some jackass had "we love you bucky" painted on their car windshield? People are asssholes sometimes....

Did you see on that link you posted earlier how some jackass had "we love you bucky" painted on their car windshield? People are asssholes sometimes....

757855[/snapback]

I bet they were the same people who were clamoring for OJ last year in the stands at one of our home games. :w00t: