Fashion question

muggins

Going to the Bills - Lions tonight. Gave my girlfriend an old #12 Jimbo jersey to wear. What should I wear?

#11 Drew Bledsoe newer-design

#12 Jim Kelly

I'm thinking Jimbo, there should be plenty of people there in their Sanders or Spielman jerseys..

Going to the Bills - Lions tonight. Gave my girlfriend an old #12 Jimbo jersey to wear. What should I wear?

#12 Jim Kelly

I'm thinking Jimbo, there should be plenty of people there in their Sanders or Spielman jerseys..

757148[/snapback]

I know you did not just ask that question.......

#12 Jim Kelly

757148[/snapback]

don't wear Bledsoe

Personally I think you should wear your #12 and tell the GF to wear whatever she wants. You'll look kinda gay walking hand in hand wearing matching jerseys. Not that there's anything wrong with that, and it is better than choosing #11 (unless you cover the name).

I say go with the Bledsoe, just because I still have mine and maybe we can start a comeback of the bledsoe jerseys!

As for Beerball, I know what you mean, while on vacation with my girlfriend and some other friends last week in Chicago, We went to the Bears/Cards game and I had an orange Bears t-shirt and my girlfriend had an orange bears longsleeve shirt on and she kept complaining about the matching shirts and that we should have worn different colored shirts. She also complained cause my hat apparently clashed with my shirt (it was a red and Blue Cubs hat which doesn't go with an orange shirt I'm being told)

If you have to ask a fashion question about what to wear at a football game, contact the Bills store and see if they carry any Pink jerseys like the Flyers did this year in the NHL.

Kelly vs. Bledsoe?

Not quite Kirk vs. Picard... :)

757202[/snapback]

Bah, I also have Flutie, Ted Washington, Frank Reich (Carolina Panthers! heh) and Jim Kelly Houston Gamblers. The Gamblers jersey is a little too big, however.

Meh, I liked Bledsoe and still have no problem wearing his jersey. That's obviously just me though.

757456[/snapback]

I liked (pick one from my overflowing closet: 2 Bledsoes, 2 Moulds, Winfield, A. Smith, Cowart), too... but I won't wear their jerseys again as long as they're playing for another team. The only exception I ever made to that 'rule' was when Bruuuce came back to the Ralph in 2003.

But that's just me, I guess.