Holy Crap, Check Out what Neil Rackers can do

Stl Bills

I cant believe there are people who actually think that is real  :w00t:

757252[/snapback]

Leave it to the people of this board, to dispute that anyone who has a very good feat is real ... I think it is our years of horrible dissapointments that make us believe that other players on other teams cant do amazing things.

Ok. Well I did a little re-search. and my opinion is that the footage is real. It may take 50 takes before he makes all 4, but it is actually real.

Chris Simms also did one for the NFL - he quoted ""I do that all the time," Simms said. "But I'll tell you what, as crazy as it is, the one I was best on was the golf cart, the moving target. I made that a few times right in a row.""

Here is the link for Neil Rackers (cardinals website): http://www.azcardinals.com/news/detail.php?PRKey=1017

Ok.  Well I did a little re-search. and my opinion is that the footage is real. It may take 50 takes before he makes all 4, but it is actually real.

Chris Simms also did one for the NFL - he quoted ""I do that all the time," Simms said. "But I'll tell you what, as crazy as it is, the one I was best on was the golf cart, the moving target. I made that a few times right in a row.""

Here is the link for Neil Rackers (cardinals website): http://www.azcardinals.com/news/detail.php?PRKey=1017

757727[/snapback]

good find find daquixers and nice avatar also. I love TBS

Don't you guys remember the old Mike Vick commercials, where he was throwing the ball from the field into the upper deck of the stadium (like 110 yards in the air easy)...those looked real too -- but were clearly edited.

Or the Labron James commercials where he is shooting the jummpers from the end line during warmups?

Digital editing can do wonders :w00t:

The only real one is the Tiger Woods Nike Commercial. The one where he was juggling the golf ball with his club for a good 30 -45 seconds and then knocks it 300 yards in mid air. Supposedly he was just messing around and a camera man just happened to be testing his lens and caught the whole thing on tape. They canned the origianl idea for the commercial and used this footage instead.

I remember this because it was big news because it was real. They have 3 commercials of NFL players doing questionable feats. None of them are real.

I wouldnt be suprised if he could do something like that, Although it's probably fake but It wouldnt shock me if  It's probably edited in the sense that it wasn't 4 in a row, They dont call him Nasty Neil Rackers for nothing.

757959[/snapback]

It would not matter if the people on this board saw it live ... they would still claim that it was fake. :w00t:

The one with Braylon Edwards doesnt seem that fake to me either ... he caught a few balls with a blindfold. There are kids in high-school who can do that. The balls arent going as fast, but they can still do it.

It is as fake as Vick throwing a football out of the stadium, Braylon Edwards catching footballs behind his head while blindfolded, and Chris Sims hitting the crossbar with a football from 70 yards.

Oh and Lebron hitting like five straight full court shots.

It's called digital effect....

It is as fake as Vick throwing a football out of the stadium, Braylon Edwards catching footballs behind his head while blindfolded, and Chris Sims hitting the crossbar with a football from 70 yards.

Oh and Lebron hitting like five straight full court shots.

It's called digital effect....

758138[/snapback]

I dunno, the commercial with Kelly Holcomb throwing those 70 yard bombs look kinda real to me. :w00t:

It would not matter if the people on this board saw it live ... they would still claim that it was fake.  :lol:

The one with Braylon Edwards doesnt seem that fake to me either ... he caught a few balls with a blindfold. There are kids in high-school who can do that. The balls arent going as fast, but they can still do it.

757986[/snapback]

I found three other people who believe that this is real...the Tooth Fairy, the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus. :lol: