Gilligan's ship up for sale...

erynthered

http://www.ablboats.com/details.asp?ListingID=74883

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story...77-1702,00.html

I was more of a MaryAnne kinda kid. Though, Ginger was pretty hot, too. :devil:

756062[/snapback]

Someone once observed to me that there's two types of men in the world: those that prefere the girl-next-door innocent beauty of Mary Anne, and those that prefer the glamorous image of Ginger.

I promptly replied that he forgot the third type: those that prefer Gilligan.

Someone once observed to me that there's two types of men in the world: those that prefere the girl-next-door innocent beauty of Mary Anne, and those that prefer the glamorous image of Ginger.

I promptly replied that he forgot the third type: those that prefer Gilligan.

756071[/snapback]

Man, when you told him that, I bet he had a fit right there in front of you.

The professor could build a nuclear reactor out of two coconuts but he couldnt fix a hole in a boat

756246[/snapback]

Actually, he did fix the boat, I believe in episode 2 or 3. Gilligan wrecked it again.

Really, their problem was that no one had the guts to kill Gilligan. If they had, they'd have been off that island in a week...

Actually, he did fix the boat, I believe in episode 2 or 3.  Gilligan wrecked it again.

Really, their problem was that no one had the guts to kill Gilligan.  If they had, they'd have been off that island in a week...

756334[/snapback]

I wonder what the Skipper's 40 time was? Get'r done.

Only $99k for one of the SS Minnows?  I'm surprised its not worth a couple million as a collectable

They could prolly get alot more if they auctioned it on EBay.  And it should be a 3 hour auction...a 3 hour auction

756617[/snapback]

"The bidding started getting rough, the lower bids were tossed. If not for the service of my credit line, the Minnow would be lost..."