The Bills are are going to win the

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You forgot the sarcasm button. I know you can't really sit there and say this with a straight face.

If you are serious, please give us a voice of reason, because I don't see this team winning 4 games.

54777[/snapback]

This team could be easily by 3-0. We lost to a very tough Jacksonville team and the world champs. We're going to turn this thing around. I see lots of positives. Defense is playing well and the offense is starting to gel. We will be at .500 by week 10. Mark it down.

This team could be easily by 3-0.  We lost to a very tough Jacksonville team and the world champs.  We're going to turn this thing around.  I see lots of positives.  Defense is playing well and the offense is starting to gel.  We will be at .500 by week 10.  Mark it down.

54792[/snapback]

This team doesn't even act like a team and you got us purring along to the SB.

Forgive me if you're not sighted, but how you see any hope is unfathomable.

These 3 games may equally be seeing the Bills at their best in '04.

This team doesn't even act like a team and you got us purring along to the SB.

These 3 games may equally be seeing the Bills at their best in '04.

54829[/snapback]

Hey you have to admire the guys attitude. Definitely a "glass is half full" type of person. Problem is I think the Bills glass is about 1/10th full and thats only because of Fletcher and Moorman.

I'm with you!

60278[/snapback]

i'm with you too!!

why not the bills? look at the bills roster in 98. they made the playoffs after an 0-3 start then and we've got more talent now. not only are the bills going to win the superbowl...i would be SHOCKED if they didn't.

As human beings, without hope we have nothing. Stop pi$$ing on his dreams, no matter how pie in the sky. :w00t: It's refreshing to see someone without a bitter attitude around here...