Lovely Images of Barbaro

millbank

I hate when people equate a horse with a human... Does a horse really need a google tribute video featurning neil young, like a recovering PERSON might? I say, rename that thing "Elmer" and send him off to the factory. That would be a great video!

I hate when people equate a horse with a human...  Does a horse really need a google tribute video featurning neil young, like a recovering PERSON might?  I say, rename that thing "Elmer" and send him off to the factory.  That would be a great video!

755504[/snapback]

Most horses are better for humanity than most humans.

I hate when people equate a horse with a human...  Does a horse really need a google tribute video featurning neil young, like a recovering PERSON might?  I say, rename that thing "Elmer" and send him off to the factory.  That would be a great video!

755504[/snapback]

Geez, I kinda enjoyed the tribute - only was worried that maybe he died or something! Glad to read he's doing well...

Barbaro’s Recovery Continues to Go in the Right Direction

Great pix - and his rump is looking somewhat smaller than JLH's these days! :doh:

755504[/snapback]

• 4 months later...