Lets face it folks..

We all talk about the schedules and this and that, oh this should be a win, and so forth, but now teams like the ARIZONA CARDINALS can look at their schedule and say "At Buffalo, sure, thats winnable"

What an embarassment this is, Tom Donahue, Ive had enough of your BS, until him and Drew are gone, screw it, there NO HOPE

no they're not. don't be silly.

arizona has won a game.

54731[/snapback]

I hate to be the one to break it to you but Arizona is a better team than the Bills at the moment. Ive watched them the last two weeks(fantasy pool reasons) and thier defence is better than average. They really did dominate a team today with a pretty good offence, the Saints. It's the second week in a row they have shut down superior teams. The Falcons were fortunate to beat them 6-3 last weekend in Atlanta. They have a pretty compitent young qb as well and a proven, professional and still capable, but aging, rb in Emmit Smith. As I was watching him today I was thinking that his attitude and experience would be great on the Bills. Just to have someone as competent and experienced as him in the offensive backfield would be a nice for a change and also a stabilizing effect. I know he's a former Cowboy and I hate them but I always admired Emmit for his profesionalism and class.

Well, we'll see who's better in four weeks.

Here's the schedule. If we're lucky, the Bills will get one win in the next three games before the Powerhouse known in the NFL as Arizona comes to town.

I look at this schedule and can't find a game that the Bills will be favored by more than 3 points - and that would be Arizona at home and maybe the Browns - also at home.

They lose to the Jests next week and at best Miami will be an even game.

Oh my God this team reeks!

@ New York Jets 

Miami Dolphins 

@ Baltimore Ravens 

Arizona Cardinals 

New York Jets 

@ New England Patriots 

St. Louis Rams 

@ Seattle Seahawks 

@ Miami Dolphins 

Cleveland Browns 

@ Cincinnati Bengals