Colorado station says DNA evidence from

Beerball

then send him back to Taiwan (or where ever he was being charged originally)

But not after a severe beating from the police and he is forced t pay back (or work off) every dime the police and courts spent getting him back to the US.

Of course this is all after it is proven he is not responsible.

It was obvious this nutjob only wanted his 15 minutes of fame. I hope they charge him on every little thing they can.

754388[/snapback]

What can they charge him for?

Probably nothing more than a first class plane ride from Bangkok.

YOU"RE KIDDING!!!!  OMG I AM SHOCKED!!!!!!!  I WAS CERTAIN THIS NUTJOB WAS TELLING THE TRUTH!!!!!! :devil:

the truth went to the grave with patsy ramsey :unsure:

754391[/snapback]

Daddy knows a thing or two.

And yes, I remember, you were the FIRST to call the nutjob into question when he was originally arrested. (all hail POOJ!)

754396[/snapback]

Maybe hindering an investigation?

Who knows? I'm sure they can come up with some creative things.

754396[/snapback]

Maybe the network and cable newsies can get him charged with with fraud. After all, the time they devoted to coverage robbed them of time normally used for weakening the U.S. against its enemies. :devil:

does not match Karr's.

Much more to follow, I assume.

Link

754387[/snapback]

Just to play devil's advocate...could mean the DNA sample is just bad, as well. I do remember hearing quite some time ago (well before Karr was arrested) that, while they had a DNA sample, they didn't think they had a good one worth much in a lab.

So not getting a DNA match doesn't necessarily mean that Karr didn't do it. It just means that life isn't like "CSI".

Just to play devil's advocate...could mean the DNA sample is just bad, as well.  I do remember hearing quite some time ago (well before Karr was arrested) that, while they had a DNA sample, they didn't think they had a good one worth much in a lab. 

So not getting a DNA match doesn't necessarily mean that Karr didn't do it.  It just means that life isn't like "CSI".

754428[/snapback]

True, especially if all they have is Mitochondrial DNA results.